Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (Comparative politics) If you could choose which one of these ten countries to be born in, which would you choose?

Please READ the notes before answering. Pick your top 3 choices.

• Total voters
I picked Italy and I'm from Italy. You can have sex with tourist foids even if you are an incel. If you are born ethic, they might think you are tanned. My second choice is Germany because they are more cucked than Italians. The rest from that list is a disaster. USA-UK-Sweden-Australia-Canada=100% cuck. Brasil is too poor, France has too much racism.

Last edited:
Germany for lowest risk of the least painful life

USA for the highest risk life, no safety nets, truly on your own. Sink or swim.
Idk if the hypergamy is more brutal there with more chads

USA sucks i wish i was born in some third world shit hole than this country because at least i wouldnt know about western degeneracy
Largely monoethnic, low Gini, high HDI, strong social safety net countries that run a government surplus for me please.
Lower ceiling, but also much, much higher floor
why are idiots picking usa? usa is a giant chithole unless you're rich/chad.
retard if you pick united states

Last edited:
I picked Italy and I'm from Italy. You can have sex with tourist foids even if you are an incel. If you are born ethic, they might think you are tanned. My second choice is Germany because they are more cucked than Italians. The rest from that list is a disaster. USA-UK-Sweden-Australia-Canada=100% cuck. Brasil is too poor, France has too much racism.

Wait if you can have sex with tourist foids, how are you incel?

I'm Italian and I can say that Italian foids are the most shallow and pretentious in the entire world due to all the simps we have here. Among the countries in the pool I would choose France or Germany probably

Germany for the legality of prostitution.

Easiest poll ever.

If you don't pick the USA you should be concentrated, tbh.

I picked Brazil and Italy because latin culture mogs other western European and US culture. Since there were no other similar countries to be picked after these, I went with Australia because it seems not as cucked as the US, Canada or even Germany and has a very pleasant weather in the southern parts.

Why is Germany winning though? Germany sucks and is one of the worst places in the world to be an incel.

I picked Brazil and Italy because latin culture mogs other western European and US culture. Since there were no other similar countries to be picked after these, I went with Australia because it seems not as cucked as the US, Canada or even Germany and has a very pleasant weather in the southern parts.

Why is Germany winning though? Germany sucks and is one of the worst places in the world to be an incel.

Germany = Legal prostitution + good NEETbux

Why didn't u pick Turkey if u didn't like the cucked west?

Germany = Legal prostitution + good NEETbux

Why didn't u pick Turkey if u didn't like the cucked west?
Australia doesn't seem as bad. I pictured myself as a blonde surfer there, kek.

everyone is chad in Australia. and life is pretty good overall if you're German :feelsokman:
Worse case scenario you are a low tier aussie and you just move to the united kingdom where you are an high tier normie compared to the inbreed local people

USA sucks i wish i was born in some third world shit hole than this country because at least i wouldnt know about western degeneracy
JFL at this subzero IQ and thinking 'degeneracy' isn't inherent everywhere including the so called third world. Anywhere where it's possible to easily get your hands on automatic rifles is superior af.

You could be a 5'2 indonesian migrant
Tbh. It was an irrational third choice, none of the countries left were a good choice for me after Brazil and Italy were picked. I have a latin heart.

Worse case scenario you are a low tier aussie and you just move to the united kingdom where you are an high tier normie compared to the inbreed local people

I guess just being from Chadstralia makes you be better than others. And British people are really degenerate ugly. I guess even I could be a normie there.

JFL at this subzero IQ and thinking 'degeneracy' isn't inherent everywhere including the so called third world. Anywhere where it's possible to easily get your hands on automatic rifles is superior af.
If I lived in Yankee doodle dandy land I'd get into firearms ASAP.

Tbh. It was an irrational third choice, none of the countries left were a good choice for me after Brazil and Italy were picked. I have a latin heart.

There are downsides to all of them tbh

I didn't know that. I read that South American countries have low divorce rates like Colombia.

What?
People don't even marry, latinos pump and dump. Cheating is normal.
Where did you get that idea?

What?
People don't even marry, latinos pump and dump. Cheating is normal.
Where did you get that idea?
After reading divorce rates
Chile - 3%
Colombia - 9%
Brazil - 21%

These South American countries are in the "Top 10 countries with lowest divorce rate" list.

UK is the best because its the easiest to head out to asia from there. 3 year university instead of 4, and its not as far to travel. All countries listed are shitholes to live in though. Id guess Sweden would be the worst or Canada

I'm German and I choose Germany.
Neetbuxx - healthcare - legal prostitution

I really didn't wanna pick Canada. But I'm surprised to see that it's not dead last among the Anglophone countries.

JFL at retards who picked Turkey.

USA has a lot of cool shit, though you could be born in the hood
Germany and Sweden seem to have nice social services so im picking those too
UK and Canada seem really cucked but idk maybe germany and sweden are too, don't hear about them as much though
Brazil and turkey are shitholes lol why do people pick those

USA has a lot of cool shit, though you could be born in the hood
Germany and Sweden seem to have nice social services so im picking those too
UK and Canada seem really cucked but idk maybe germany and sweden are too, don't hear about them as much though
Brazil and turkey are shitholes lol why do people pick those
Whaddya think about Chadstralia