Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Committing suicide over lockdown is pathetic.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, committing suicide over lockdown is pathetic, well, if you’re a normal fag anyway.

I’m a locally undesired male and autistic on top of that which dries women’s pussies and do I commit suicide? No. Normal fags are weak and don’t know what ACTUAL problems are, you can’t suffer from actual problems as a non-autistic male in most cases because if you’re not an autistic male, you’re privileged unless you’re not autistic but locally undesired or other ACTUAL issues that can make you the exception to being non-privileged but in MOST cases, nope, if you’re none of what I mentioned, you’re privileged and don’t have actual problems.

Last edited:
I agree.
It makes people with actual problems and disabilities look terrible.
But we would never make media attention if we were to commit suicide.
Only the ones that are chads or normies or women with "great grades," or a "Life ahead of them."

I know right? Like, who the fuck ends their whole existence over a temporary setback?

If spending a few weeks in lockdown is the worst someone experiences...that's a very privileged life.

this is just further proof that they are not worthy of what they are given, we would make far, and when I say a FAR better use of their benefits is because we would, but ofc only in clown world retards have everything handed to them on a silver platter while actual rational people rot in sadness and sorrow

If I ever want to kill myself i'll just do it. I don't care about being considered "weak" as I am not concerned with social labels.

It's like how millionaires kill themselves after losing the majority of their wealth. If you're already poor you won't kill yourself because you lose whatever is left in your bank account.

i don't rly get the whole suicide and being weak thing because it says like it would take some bravery to do.

makes no sense though why these ppl are suiciding over the pandemic, because it eventually will end

Lockdown is nothing compared to what we have to go through.

i read of some autists roping because they couldn't do their usual routine

i read of some autists roping because they couldn't do their usual routine
They could of had other issues going on in the mix of that. Negatives on top of negatives just make you feel even more shit.

I know right? Like, who the fuck ends their whole existence over a temporary setback?
COVID-19: Work From Home Memes That Will Crack You Up - Photogallery

It takes a strong mind to suffer and not commit suicide
&
It takes a strong mind to actually commit suicide

A male relative of mine committed suicide for this very reason (ded srs).

Says a cry baby bitch who made 11,000 posts crying about your faggy problems. Caging so hard rn
Isn’t that the point of this forum? Go back to IT if you wanna make fun of people for venting here

Some normal people commits suicide because they dont really suffered never, so they are used to it and for this they feel the weight of the world on him no longer able to manage.
We are used to it :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back