Serious Committing suicide over lockdown is pathetic.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 11h 30m
Like the topic title says, committing suicide over lockdown is pathetic, well, if you’re a normal fag anyway.

I’m a locally undesired male and autistic on top of that which dries women’s pussies and do I commit suicide? No. Normal fags are weak and don’t know what ACTUAL problems are, you can’t suffer from actual problems as a non-autistic male in most cases because if you’re not an autistic male, you’re privileged unless you’re not autistic but locally undesired or other ACTUAL issues that can make you the exception to being non-privileged but in MOST cases, nope, if you’re none of what I mentioned, you’re privileged and don’t have actual problems.

Last edited:
Miserable

Miserable

Where oh where is my personality?
8d 11h 35m
I agree.
It makes people with actual problems and disabilities look terrible.
But we would never make media attention if we were to commit suicide.
Only the ones that are chads or normies or women with "great grades," or a "Life ahead of them."

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
48d 3m
I know right? Like, who the fuck ends their whole existence over a temporary setback?

Shadow-cel

Shadow-cel

Peace will come...someday
★★★★
15d 8h 30m
If spending a few weeks in lockdown is the worst someone experiences...that's a very privileged life.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 11h 30m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
this is just further proof that they are not worthy of what they are given, we would make far, and when I say a FAR better use of their benefits is because we would, but ofc only in clown world retards have everything handed to them on a silver platter while actual rational people rot in sadness and sorrow

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 23h 1m
If I ever want to kill myself i'll just do it. I don't care about being considered "weak" as I am not concerned with social labels.

T

TaciturnCel

Yes, Latinocels do exist
★★★
4d 4h 6m
It's like how millionaires kill themselves after losing the majority of their wealth. If you're already poor you won't kill yourself because you lose whatever is left in your bank account.

W

wei#3959

Recruit
★★★
21d 6h 55m
i don't rly get the whole suicide and being weak thing because it says like it would take some bravery to do.

makes no sense though why these ppl are suiciding over the pandemic, because it eventually will end

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
Lockdown is nothing compared to what we have to go through.

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 35m
i read of some autists roping because they couldn't do their usual routine

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 11h 30m
i read of some autists roping because they couldn't do their usual routine
They could of had other issues going on in the mix of that. Negatives on top of negatives just make you feel even more shit.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Missing
★★★★★
51d 8h 12m
I know right? Like, who the fuck ends their whole existence over a temporary setback?