Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Coming to terms with one's inferiority as an ethnic

Racepill is brutal, it's so hard to accept that I never had a chance at a decent life and that I was basically born dead. No matter how much of a loser a cumskin is, they are still superior to me. The can be neckbeards with piss jugs, they can be doughy /r/inceltear pedophiles, etc. They will will always be better than, they have more inherent value than me and females would never pick me over a white person. Even if a white man is deformed, he's still desirable to females because of his blue eyes. But me, I will never be desirable, even if I salvaged my life and earned a lot of money and gymcelled in a hyperbolic time chamber, I'd still never be good enough for a foid, not even a 3' tall jungle noodle whore. Why do we ethnics even exist?

You will never be a white man, with a noodlewhore gf who sucks his cock after recording their YouTube street food videos.

IMG 4951

Chad gets pussy all day, you get nothing, the Jew still demands that you pay your taxes though. :blackpill: