Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coming out as a misogynist

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
For years now whenever I got called a woman hater I used to respond that I dont legit hate women but am just frustrated and thus angry because of being incel. I used to believe this with all my heart but its finally time to stop coping and come out: I hate women for what theyre doing to us, if I could go Ted Bundy on these whores consequence-free I would believe me, every evil thing that happens to women is deserved and justified

If youre like me thinking "y-yeah I dont hate women" realize that hating women means shit, its irrelevant because its all about your looks, being a woman hater has 0 effect on your ability to get dates

I hate women but I want them at the same time.

Frustration from lack of female attention can cause so much rage.

Wow, just wow. I’m literally shaking right now.

I’m a misogynist too sadly. I don’t want to be one. It’s women fault for treating me like garbage which lead me to become a misogynist.

I hate foids over everything, and that's the ONLY right option because they hate us and they never did any good to us. You're a cuck if don't hate foids tbh. Just JFL at the normies who doesn't know my power level. The only reason I would stop hating a single foid is if she wanted to have sex with me.

Inceltears where you at?

For years now whenever I got called a woman hater I used to respond that I dont legit hate women but am just frustrated and thus angry because of being incel. I used to believe this with all my heart but its finally time to stop coping and come out: I hate women for what theyre doing to us, if I could go Ted Bundy on these whores consequence-free I would believe me, every evil thing that happens to women is deserved and justified

If youre like me thinking "y-yeah I dont hate women" realize that hating women means shit, its irrelevant because its all about your looks, being a woman hater has 0 effect on your ability to get dates
Lol me too, but for me I love the idea of women I just hate the real thing.

IT Will surely use this to justify their beliefs

If foids can be racist, I can be sexist

Women are stupid people.

I can already smell the soy-filled caption:

:soy::"Inkels: We don't hate women Also Inkels: Shitty screenshot"
I hate women, although coming out as a misogynist will fuck up your career/future.

Women was God's second mistake.

I don’t hate women, but I find them annoying and frustrating. They don’t want or respect me and many have mistreated me, but that’s by the by. I just wish we didn’t have to pretend that they are PERFECT KWEENS and could admit that, whatever their positive qualities, they are retarded demi-children.

I've pretty much a proud misogynist at this point. I fucking hate women of all ages and races. I'm 1000% tired of their countless bullshit and how society has given them so much power above perceived "low tier" men(as well as how badly they treat those men). AWALT is proven more and more to me every year, every month, every week, and every day.

I hate them but I don’t expose my powers to normies. I tell my friends I hate feminists which most agree with. Telling normies you hate women will get you too much :soy: response.

I don’t hate women, but I find them annoying and frustrating. They don’t want or respect me and many have mistreated me, but that’s by the by. I just wish we didn’t have to pretend that they are PERFECT KWEENS and could admit that, whatever their positive qualities, they are retarded demi-children.
I hate women but I want them at the same time.

I hate women too but my biology requires me to have sex with them so I have to jester max

I dislike them unless they prove that they can be nice or at least not grimace at my face. It's true that NAWALT in the context of just being a nice person, because some will be kind, but it doesn't change the FACT that I, or any other incel, will never be a sexual being and they will drop their façade in a second if it means they can gain something from it.

Foids are cancer