Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Coming into a girl is the greatest feeling in this universe

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I wouldnt know but Im 100% sure this is the case, especially if that girl is your oneitis. Ive been looking at pics of my oneitis for the last hour and what I wouldnt do to be able to cuddle and have sex with her. She looks so soft and her hair looks so nice, it hurts to think that shes a slut and that another guy is fucking her, I wish she would die so that wouldnt be the case anymore. How are we supposed to keep on living like this

Do you save her pics and cum to them?

I've heard that plenty of times. Too bad I'll never experience this. The only girl that is worthy to get my cum is a teenage virgin but that time is long past.

And 20+ girls are all sluts and 50% of them have STDs so good luck playing disease russian roulette with these fucking vapid cunts

Oneitiscels who have pics are extremely lucky. I do t have pics of mine so I have to use my imagination.

I mean what do you think boyo

rULwcLx.gif

But its not the same tbh, I wanna touch her

My oneitis in school was this beautiful, long brunette haired tight bodied little cutie

I can't unsee the photo that got leaked around high school of her getting smashed from a tyrone. UGH Y Lord

Oneitiscels who have pics are extremely lucky. I do t have pics of mine so I have to use my imagination.

How do you not have her pics? Literally every woman has a facebook/instagram/twitter/vsco in this day and age

murdering one is probably equally satisfying tbh

How do you not have her pics? Literally every woman has a facebook/instagram/twitter/vsco in this day and age
I don't have any of that shit and I refuse to look. I don't want to see her with any men, talking to any men, etc. Its suifuel. Concentrated suifuel; too much for me.

We should all make a group chat on kik messenger and share pics of one-itis

if you got the chance to creampie your virgin oneitis wife and got her pregnant, would you walk into the bloodiest battle in history the next day?
Yes, I would do anything. I would charge a machine gun nest with a knife.

Pussy whipped boys in this thread. All women should be used as sex slaves and then be thrown into a pit of spikes thereafter

Fellow oneitiscels, unite.

What will Incel Tears do now without the edgy troll posts?

I want to cum on a girls face more

DONT REMIND ME

It was literally my high school oneitis's birthday a few days ago and I could stop thinking how her chadlite boyfriend must have been pounding her that day. Having the luck to be able to look her in the eyes and feel her soft skin, to kiss her and feel the warmth of her body. Total sucide fuel. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am low sex drive so very few women make me sexually frustrated. I can only think of one instance I had a oneitis that made me moderately frustrated

having a oneitis is cuck behavior, see them for what they are - whores and harlots.

Wtf, are you fucking insane?
I just experienced the greatest bliss that my earthly life has to offer. I'm ready and willing to go be with the lord afterwards

I just experienced the greatest bliss that my earthly life has to offer. I'm ready and willing to go be with the lord afterwards
God won’t take you if you voluntarily have someone kill you

God won’t take you if you voluntarily have someone kill you
I'm not asking them to do it, but if they busted into my home and grabbed me, I won't fight back

there is no greater pleasure than placing your penis into a woman, then proceeding to shoot your sperm into her most intimate area. This is a human RIGHT to experience this. You can NOT cope with not having this. over