Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comfy thread

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
Let’s have a comfy thread

What’s everyone up to? I just showered (I’m getting better at it) and now I’m lying down browsing .is. I was going to read a textbook but feeling kind of lazy to do it. Also the light is off. The textbook is about options and futures, different kinds of financial market products.

I hear a foid laughing in a nearby apartment :feelsbadman: I want a cute foid gf to be laughing in my apartment bros

I took a 6 hour nap, now I'm going to sleep for another 8 hours, basically hibernation to dreammaxx and escape reality

I took a 6 hour nap, now I'm going to sleep for another 8 hours, basically hibernation to dreammaxx and escape reality
Can you generally control what dreams you have? Dreams are some of the best escapes and one of the only places (maybe the only place) I feel good.

Let’s have a comfy thread

What’s everyone up to? I just showered (I’m getting better at it) and now I’m lying down browsing .is. I was going to read a textbook but feeling kind of lazy to do it. Also the light is off. The textbook is about options and futures, different kinds of financial market products.

I hear a foid laughing in a nearby apartment :feelsbadman: I want a cute foid gf to be laughing in my apartment bros
you have no way of knowing if anyone truly loves you for who you are. their laughs would mean nothing.

Can you generally control what dreams you have? Dreams are some of the best escapes and one of the only places (maybe the only place) I feel good.
every once in awhile I can, but usually lucid dreaming isn't something I'm capable of. Then again, the randomness of it all makes it interesting

I’m sitting comfortably on the floor

playing Persona 4 Golden, came to PC before Playstation lmao. might do an all nighter