Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Comfort zones

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Even though I cant girls to like me, I can be freinds, not like freind zone but actually legit social freinds. Yeah im sure they would roast me for being on this site but fuck em. My life, my choice.

But some choices are not easy to make. I hate to say it but, I as a 22 year old am fucking scared of needles. Yep. I remember when my mom made me get some shot vaccines, i screamed like a bitch whem i was 14. That was the last time i ever got a shot until a year ago from when i post this thread. We all know covid at its time had America by the balls. Now its only got America by one of the balls. Not as strong but still not pleasent. And the vaccines. Well i wasnt for or against em. I was 50/50 and wanted to wait before seeing into getting them. So i waited about half a year. Because i watched Fox news at the time they were anti vax(despite the place requiring everyone who worked there to get the vaccine). Me not trusting anyone just chose to delay and make sure the vaccines were safe.

At the time i was also trying to get my first pistol wich at the time i was going for a 22 caliber. Somthing that wasy to suppress since i had a thing for silenced pistols. I still do. Dad deosnt allow me to own em so I had to figure a way to smuggle it in the house. I had the money and legall ability. Just not his approvall or a way to get it past the ring cameras. So i took the fact i need to get vaccinated as a chance to solve that issue.

It was june of last year, and I set up a plan. Set my vaccines on the 1st and last of june. Lie saying the 2nd one was on the 17th. But actually get the 22 pistol on the 17th, then hide it all in a retail bag so i dont attract attention. And then lie some more, and get the 2nd vaccine.

After that i felt great. I took controll of somthing in my life. I can go against naturall instincts and do almost what i want. Then came my birthday. Remember when I can make freinds with girls but not get any ass from em? Well I cant get will of trying new things either because on the other side was Ivy. She was to scared of guns to try it out. Now keep in mind 90 percent of women I know are scared of guns. She though the damn thing would flip and blow her brains out if she shot it at a peice of paper. She chose the easy way out. Not trying anything new. Even though it was pointed at paper at the range, it was a week ass 22 pistol in terms of recoil. She was too scared to try it out. She put her instincts over her will to get out of her comfort zone. Over time she became a more pathetic person but thats off topic. Moving on.

I say this post for a reason. Im sure all of you live a infinite today. Or most of you do. I say that because 90 percent of post and threads I see here are almost the same. Post on how women only want this or that or there meant to be in the kitchen. Im not saying shut up. Im saying that you should take the time and try somthing new instead of reading what seems to be the same fucking thing over and over again. Try a vaccine if your scared of needles. Try a new hobby. Learn a new language. Try Urbexing (urban exploration) if your good at hiding from cops. Get out of the comfort zone. And try somthing new, experimentall. Make the infinite today die and go for a true tomorrow. So what if no bitches want to spread dat ass. We wont have to worry about children throwing shit all over the place and draining wallet money. Let that be the Chad's problem. We can be who ever the fuck we want. Well besides people who fuck. Dont let your screen become your jail bars. Learn or experience somthing new.