Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Come to think about it, I was pretty based as a 4th grader.

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Even back in elementary school, I was questioning societal views on chivalry. I hated the fact that men were *expected* to be gentlemen, to spend thousands of dollars on rings, to pay for every date and all for what? Some second grade poon? I like to think that these views shaped the way I am today. I never took shit from foids. I hope I never have to, either.

Attachments

• 1634762442650.png
    1634762442650.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 18
Life was good as a 4th grader :cryfeels:

Same, I also never simped, though my reasoning was a bit different.

I thought ''If there are guys who are already better looking than me, it would be a waste of time to approach girls''

Life was good as a 4th grader :cryfeels:
Not for me. I was made fun of for being short on a weekly basis, was extremely weak, cried all the time and didn't have anything better to do except for watching minecraft youtubers all day. Although, that last one is comfy af
If there are guys who are already better looking than me, it would be a waste of time to approach girls'
:blackpill:
It's a waste of time to approach them in general. Some chadlet on a mongolian basket weaving forum said "Lol just go for it bro, 1 in 20 are bound to respond to you". That literally means that you have a 95% failure rate. That isn't normal. Why would anyone put up with that? WHY THE HELL ARE WE PUTTING UP WITH THIS IN THE YEAR 2020+1??? And that's just *responding*. They might even waste your time.

Last edited:
are you a lizst alt?

I used to shit in my pants in fourth grade

I never cared about women until high school where I started simping hard and started becoming sad:feelsseriously:

Even back in elementary school, I was questioning societal views on chivalry. I hated the fact that men were *expected* to be gentlemen, to spend thousands of dollars on rings, to pay for every date and all for what? Some second grade poon? I like to think that these views shaped the way I am today. I never took shit from foids. I hope I never have to, either.
You and me both. Idk about you but my autism always made me ignore such social contenvetions and always seek the logical truth.

It's the desire for pussy later in life that makes men bend over for and appease to women. Kids are usually more based.