Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Come New Year's Eve, I like to ponder "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Song about how Dan Fogelberg cucks the man who married his high school girlfriend. Right around the time he became a real star.

I say this because their reactions to each other really stand out to me. Fogelberg's words...

I said the years had been a friend to her
And that her eyes were still as blue

What has impressed upon Fogelberg is her beauty. But the girlfriend?

She said she saw me in the record stores
And that I must be doing well

What has impressed upon the girlfriend is his wealth/status.

I'm not saying Chads don't exist and have no power, But I am saying that if you want women to lust after your body the way men lust after women's bodies, you need to be breathtaking. Impossibly handsome. Because in that vast "Normie" range that separates the truecels from the living gods, it's men who crave a woman's physical beauty and women who crave a man's security and ambition.

People like to say "But Elliot Rodger and @PPEcel are/were rich!" I dunno about @PPEcel. But Elliot Rodger proves the rule. He sat on what money he had like an idiot and never made a name for himself. He never even tried to become a "somebody." Evidenced in retarded things he would say like "But I have this car, why won't anyone have sex with me?" It's because you were a nobody, Rodger. You were not "doing" well for yourself. You were not "doing" anything. To sit on your money and hope women do all the work and fall out of the trees for you will get you nowhere.

You gotta be like Fogelberg. Because the way women think is "Gee if I knew that music thing would've taken off after high school I would've stuck around." Like how men think "Gee if I knew she would've stayed hot after high school I would've stuck around."

Oh yeah, you like holidays.