Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming colvin is thugmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
bbc 5'9 slayer

/pol/ told me that blacks fuck white women all the time so it must be true,colvin was always a normalfag just because he was born black.

/pol/ told me that blacks fuck white women all the time so it must be true,colvin was always a normalfag just because he was born black.
facts my nigga

facts my nigga

This is colvin in 10 years.
Colvin

mogs me atrociously @Colvin76

Understandable. I don't mind them much myself, but that's probably because I've seen them a lot irl.
They legit scare me jfl. I always see them on bathroom. Especially when i take a shit, i feel like they're gonna jump on my head.

They legit scare me jfl. I always see them on bathroom. Especially when i take a shit, i feel like they're gonna jump on my head.
If you want to feel less scared around them, you should just go ahead and squash one of them. Once you realise how easily you can just end their life you shouldn't be freaked out by them. Give it a go maybe.

If you want to feel less scared around them, you should just go ahead and squash one of them. Once you realise how easily you can just end their life you shouldn't be freaked out by them. Give it a go maybe.
I will indeed make them suffer.

The autistic thug

Now he's suicidelistmaxxing.