Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming colvin is thugmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
If it's true that he got rejected 50 times it's completely over for him ngl

@Colvin76 vs @Dregster666 boxing match when????????

In 20Never

He physically mogs me. Im bringing a gun to that fight ngl ill be damned to be caught in a fist fight with a gymmaxxed nigga.

We're mexicans we are not designed to thugmax. Are you 7 foot 5 giga sureno or some shit
Latinos can only thugmaxx with drugs and ARs

Women aren't attracted to weapons, they can be thugs but not thugmaxx. They can rapemaxx tbh
Mexican foids get wet for tattoos and weapons

Massive Cope

Dregster and I seem pretty chill now tbh. @Dregster666 thoughts?

Its actually another unnamed user that I'm having problems with....
That you need to display this sort of aggression IRL. A controlled type of anger.

Holy shit IT just leaked pp’s school!

7B49C074 4EA7 4B90 A1D5 1B5763F7747D

Last edited:
I wish I was a thug ngl

exactly. JBB is bullshit cope tbh.

whitecels wishing they were black are bluepilled and low IQ
I acknowledge a lot of them are joking with the JBB/JBCurry/JBA etc, but there's genuinely a few members who believe that being black makes one a volcel because they assume every black guy can either be an NBA basketball player, a Football player, a State famous gangster or as big of a rapper as Snoop.

Which further proves how much of a subhuman any black guy who doesn't fit those tiny niches are.

I acknowledge a lot of them are joking with the JBB/JBCurry/JBA etc, but there's genuinely a few members who believe that being black makes one a volcel because they assume every black guy can either be an NBA basketball player, a Football player, a State famous gangster or as big of a rapper as Snoop.

Which further proves how much of a subhuman any black guy who doesn't fit those tiny niches are.
I'm tired of coping fags thinking Black means = gigatyrone superstar NBA rapper gangster who fucks multiple stacies at once with his 12 inch BBC

He just needs to find some rich white foid from the suburbs and talk gangsta to her. Instant ascension.

>typed your name with command F
we got a hacker here boys

and for kemper i think he's one of the most annoying posters on the site, lot of his posts are low quality and near illegal shit (jb for instance) and he obviously uses an alt. no idea why hes not banned lol

you can't thugmaxx at 5ft6
You mean 5'7" / 170.2cm

thats nearly a six plate deadlift at 18, thats amazing tbh
Thanks. Strength is pretty much the only good thing I have going for me tbh :feelsbadman:

cope u just ned bbc
6 inches is not BBC jfl

He just needs to find some rich white foid from the suburbs and talk gangsta to her. Instant ascension.
Bullshit cope. rich white foids are banging 8+ /10 chads 24/7

Thanks. Strength is pretty much the only good thing I have going for me tbh
you definitely have athletic/muscle building genes if you have a near 6 plate deadlift at 18, thats olympic trainer level. especially since you're short. plus deadlifting is a full body exercise, you could become ripped if you lost weight. are you sure you're not bullshitting?

you definitely have athletic/muscle building genes if you have a near 6 plate deadlift at 18, thats olympic trainer level. especially since you're short. plus deadlifting is a full body exercise, you could become ripped if you lost weight. are you sure you're not bullshitting?
lol a 535lb deadlift at 165lb is not Olympic tier. Plenty of kids in the 165 and 181 classes (powerlifting classes) deadlift way more than me.

Also 6 plates = 585. It will take me at LEAST a year to get there, most likely more. Going from 535 to 585 would be an insane jump.

And no, deadlifts alone don't get you jacked. From march 2019 to march 2020, I went from a 425 deadlift to a 535 deadlift while gaining less than 7lbs of bodyweight.

Deadlift record for the 165lb class is 760lb / 345kg
Deadlift record for the 181lb class is 881lb / 400kg

Just to put in perspective how unimpressive my 535lb / 243kg DL is

lol a 535lb deadlift at 165lb is not Olympic tier
i said the genetics were comparative to someone training for olympics at your AGE. think you're lying or fakecel tbh, and yes you should be able to get ripped if you have those numbers and lose the fat at your age. dumb autist

i said the genetics were comparative to someone training for olympics at your AGE. think you're lying or fakecel tbh,
lol how is strength = fakecel? Plenty of powerlifting strong guys with sub5 faces and/or manlet height out there. The guys can be seen in many powerlifting videos like the video I linked for examples.

and yes you should be able to get ripped if you have those numbers and lose the fat at your age. dumb autist
JFL I'm already at 14-15% bodyfat with slightly visible abs (4-pack). No point in going any lower.

Not gonna go to sub 10% bf and kill all my strength when I'll never ascend anyway

Last edited:
Whos scared of a 170cm dude tbh

Colvin76 left the forum and is robbing banks, raping hookers and shooting bloods in the streets

It should be called "colvinmaxxing"

Colvin is such a fucking liar. Mans probably never thrown a punch irl.

mogs me cause black and in good shape