Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming colvin is thugmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

how long until he ascends?

i wish i was black

Dont mind me, just here to postmax

20200305 172751

Finally doing what he was born and meant to do, he's trying to act from the burbs too much kind of cringe

Finally doing what he was born and meant to do, he's trying to act from the burbs too much kind of cringe
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

you will thugmaxx when ese

@Colvin76 vs @Dregster666 boxing match when????????

20% mog me
I’d rather be Asian so my physics grade would be higher

Also if I was Asian I could just carry a sign saying I have corona virus, then the police would run me over

He's making progress. Soon he'll be battering ramming cervixes with his tatted up BBC and mumble rapping on soundcloud.

Some random IT foid will read his posts and make him ascend :feelsgah::feelsahh:

@Dregster666 when?
I’d rather be Asian so my physics grade would be higher

Also if I was Asian I could just carry a sign saying I have corona virus, then the police would run me over
dont cry anymore sweetie

Dregster and I seem pretty chill now tbh. @Dregster666 thoughts?

Its actually another unnamed user that I'm having problems with....

I wish I was black so I could invent adamantium and create hologram waifus

what's up bro :feelsBox:

this colvin guy sounds pretty tough

how do you access BLACK energy
you are BLACK so you have more BLACK energy

with BLACK energy I can finish the BLACK MOLD STINK BOMB I’m making for SELF DEFENSE

I can post details about the protocol

?? I'm not seeing a 5'7" 165-167lbs male with sub 15% bodyfat.

You got the wrong guy buddy boyo :feelskek::feelskek:
Sorry you're using the imperial system of measurements clearly that picture is accurate

Sorry you're using the imperial system of measurements clearly that picture is accurate
Can I PM you my real pic? jfl I wish I could post it here but I'd get banned for posting selfies.

Colvin supports fistfighting for a place in the pecking order and illegal dogfighting for money yet claims to reject a ghetto thug mentality. Just JFL

Can I PM you my real pic? jfl I wish I could post it here but I'd get banned for posting selfies.
no I saw your pic I rated you a 3

Colvin supports fistfighting for a place in the pecking order and illegal dogfighting for money yet claims to reject a ghetto thug mentality. Just JFL
bbc

Sending anyone pics is something only attractive, high value males do.

with BLACK energy I can finish the BLACK MOLD STINK BOMB I’m making for SELF DEFENSE
I’m listening 20% ape man
Imagine having to fistfight for a place in the pecking order when you can do it mentally for nothing.

the way you win in this order is through mental strength.
I haven’t been ignored by one person, and start relatively low drama for a guy who’s pretty big on here.

you all keep thinking of me as the retard that posts vocaroos, but I’ll see you when I become king of the inkels

Last edited: