Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College teacher keeps trying to pair me up with people

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
I have no self confidence it's over and I can't socialize. And then teacher wants me to fucking pair up and interact with these normies for classwork. It's even worse when they ask a foid to group with me because then I have to see her disgusted reaction at my existance. I try saying I want to work by myself but the teacher just ignores me and then I have to put up with the "eughhh"s and "eww"s from those bitches for no reason

I try to keep ANY foid interaction to a minimum at the college because all they ever have is hatred for men they don't deem attractive and if I don't watch myself they're going to accuse me of sexual assault or something out of spite for my subhumanity. Then I'll get kicked out before I can even take my exams because some whores who don't even pay attention in class didn't like my appearance.

They don't even listen to the teacher during lectures, yesterday they were taking the piss out of her, eating food and asking her when they can leave and proper arguing with her. And then they act like I'm the nuisance..if you don't want to study or learn then stay the fuck at home you dumbass useless ass bitch. Use your brain. Oh wait I forgot foids don't fucking know how to use them

Last edited:
I remember in a math class, I got paired up with some Hispanic toilet and a Hispanic normie male for a group assignment. When I turned to see where she was, the toilet looked at me with this exaggerated, appalled look. It was like as if the teacher paired her with a mass murderer.

Of course, the toilet never actually bothered to work on the assignment.

I always hated group work where I could solve a problem within a minute whereas normies needed 5 minutes, kek. Most of the time they didn’t even discuss the work they were just having boring small talks.

I remember in a math class, I got paired up with some Hispanic toilet and a Hispanic normie male for a group assignment. When I turned to see where she was, the toilet looked at me with this exaggerated, appalled look. It was like as if the teacher paired her with a mass murderer.

Of course, the toilet never actually bothered to work on the assignment.
OF COURSE These lazy guys get you to do the work for them all the time. For them being ugly or short is a worse crime than murder lmao

I always hated group work where I could solve a problem within a minute whereas normies needed 5 minutes, kek. Most of the time they didn’t even discuss the work they were just having boring small talks.
Exactly. They're always disinterested. "Group work" is just a fancy wording for do work for other people while they laze about and take credit.

Exactly. They're always disinterested. "Group work" is just a fancy wording for do work for other people while they laze about and take credit.
Normal niggers are a nightmare to work with in school. I usually ended up having to take initiative to get the work started and I also end up doing most of the work.

I have no self confidence it's over and I can't socialize. And then teacher wants me to fucking pair up and interact with these normies for classwork. It's even worse when they ask a foid to group with me because then I have to see her disgusted reaction at my existance. I try saying I want to work by myself but the teacher just ignores me and then I have to put up with the "eughhh"s and "eww"s from those bitches for no reason

I try to keep ANY foid interaction to a minimum at the college because all they ever have is hatred for men they don't deem attractive and if I don't watch myself they're going to accuse me of sexual assault or something out of spite for my subhumanity. Then I'll get kicked out before I can even take my exams because some whores who don't even pay attention in class didn't like my appearance.

They don't even listen to the teacher during lectures, yesterday they were taking the piss out of her, eating food and asking her when they can leave and proper arguing with her. And then they act like I'm the nuisance..if you don't want to study or learn then stay the fuck at home you dumbass useless ass bitch. Use your brain. Oh wait I forgot foids don't fucking know how to use them
Foids just use college as an excuse to get pumped and dumped by Chad. They don't even have to be intelligent. There's so many different programs that will help support and fund them just because they're female. The USA and UK education system is a joke.

Normal niggers are a nightmare to work with in school. I usually ended up having to take initiative to get the work started and I also end up doing most of the work.
Yep, same. I always need to told the normalfags what each one needs to do, because If I won't they will sit on their asses and do nothing

So many privileged Universitycels complaining @Incelius Savage

So many privileged Universitycels complaining @Incelius Savage
80% this forum doesn’t have it hard. Just complaining about sex and them not being gigachad.

What is the soy complaining about with college ? I never progressed above primary school level education.