Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College starts back in a week, and I am lost in inceldom

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
12d 6h 51m
Honestly, I just want to get a degree, so that I can get a job, and invest my money into cryptocurrency. College is pointless as an ugly person who is not studying STEM, I just want a degree to shut my boomer mother up. Basically, I feel like the Joker - a clown wearing a fake smile on my face. The Arthur Fleck in me is gone.

This is what incels look like getting ready to go to class:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 10m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Honestly, I just want to get a degree, so that I can get a job, and invest my money into cryptocurrency. College is pointless as an ugly person who is not studying STEM, I just want a degree to shut my boomer mother up. Basically, I feel like the Joker - a clown wearing a fake smile on my face. The Arthur Fleck in me is gone.

This is what incels look like getting ready to go to class:

View attachment 482856
lol exactly, you sound exactly like me, I’m studying stem and I’ll probably fail every year until I get kicked out, it’s pointless if it’s not stem but it’s too fukcing hard
Subhuman Niceguy said:
fake smile on my face
Just go to the classes and socialize, study your lessons bro!

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
12d 6h 51m
Mentally lost cel said:
Just go to the classes and socialize, study your lessons bro!
Bro, the foids don't fuck me. The pandemic helped me, because I just stayed home and studied. Statistics is probably the hardest class I am taking this semester, I'm not worried though I'll be fine.

Good luck to you, switch majors instead of dropping out!

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 10m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Statistics is probably the hardest class I am taking this semester, I'm not worried though I'll be fine.
Bro statistics is easier than most of my shit
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Good luck to you, switch majors instead of dropping out!
I doubt I’ll ever do that, I’ll try to finish my bullshit major
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Bro, the foids don't fuck me
Oh really? You should get a haircut and dress well bro
Subhuman Niceguy said:
The pandemic helped me, because I just stayed home and studied.
The pandemic literally saved my life,I was gonna drop out but it saved me and I passed most courses with ease:feelsdevil::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
Mentally lost cel said:
lol exactly, you sound exactly like me, I’m studying stem and I’ll probably fail every year until I get kicked out, it’s pointless if it’s not stem but it’s too fukcing hard
damn buddy boyos i honestly cant believe how much i relate to you guys im also doing STEM and its just clear im not cut out for it:feelsbadman:

Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
64d 23h 29m
Arabcel9 said:
damn buddy boyos i honestly cant believe how much i relate to you guys im also doing STEM and its just clear im not cut out for it:feelsbadman:
i think i have the capability, but what i lack is motivation. i dont have any real goals in my life and i feel like im in university studying stem shit for nothing

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
WorldYamataizer said:
i think i have the capability, but what i lack is motivation. i dont have any real goals in my life and i feel like im in university studying stem shit for nothiing
its really hard , i have to put so many hours into things that others put in half or quarter the work i put in JFL :feelsbadman:

Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
64d 23h 29m
Arabcel9 said:
its really hard , i have to put so many hours into things that others put in half or quarter the work i put in JFL :feelsbadman:
exactly what makes me feel stupid.
i’m in some next level math classes, and all the chinese geniuses finish the assignments in 1 day, while it takes me 3 days to do a third of the problems.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
WorldYamataizer said:
exactly what makes me feel stupid.
i’m in some next level math classes, and all the chinese geniuses finish the assignments in 1 day, while it takes me 3 days to do a third of the problems.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
WorldYamataizer said:
i think i have the capability, but what i lack is motivation. i dont have any real goals in my life and i feel like im in university studying stem shit for nothing
also yes tbh i also lack "motivationé but motivation is bs , its all about discipline
getting blackpilled has made me lose interest in a lot of things , knowing that its over doesnt help .
wish i could use it as fuel for studymaxxign though

Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
64d 23h 29m
Arabcel9 said:
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

also yes tbh i also lack "motivationé but motivation is bs , its all about discipline
getting blackpilled has made me lose interest in a lot of things , knowing that its over doesnt help .
wish i could use it as fuel for studymaxxign though
mostly unrelated, but sometimes i wish the blackpill wasn’t true.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
WorldYamataizer said:
mostly unrelated, but sometimes i wish the blackpill wasn’t true.
theres bliss in ignorance

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8