Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College starts back in a week, and I am lost in inceldom

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Honestly, I just want to get a degree, so that I can get a job, and invest my money into cryptocurrency. College is pointless as an ugly person who is not studying STEM, I just want a degree to shut my boomer mother up. Basically, I feel like the Joker - a clown wearing a fake smile on my face. The Arthur Fleck in me is gone.

This is what incels look like getting ready to go to class:

Joker mirror

Honestly, I just want to get a degree, so that I can get a job, and invest my money into cryptocurrency. College is pointless as an ugly person who is not studying STEM, I just want a degree to shut my boomer mother up. Basically, I feel like the Joker - a clown wearing a fake smile on my face. The Arthur Fleck in me is gone.

This is what incels look like getting ready to go to class:

View attachment 482856
lol exactly, you sound exactly like me, I’m studying stem and I’ll probably fail every year until I get kicked out, it’s pointless if it’s not stem but it’s too fukcing hard
fake smile on my face
Just go to the classes and socialize, study your lessons bro!

Just go to the classes and socialize, study your lessons bro!
Bro, the foids don't fuck me. The pandemic helped me, because I just stayed home and studied. Statistics is probably the hardest class I am taking this semester, I'm not worried though I'll be fine.

Good luck to you, switch majors instead of dropping out!

Statistics is probably the hardest class I am taking this semester, I'm not worried though I'll be fine.
Bro statistics is easier than most of my shit
Good luck to you, switch majors instead of dropping out!
I doubt I’ll ever do that, I’ll try to finish my bullshit major
Bro, the foids don't fuck me
Oh really? You should get a haircut and dress well bro
The pandemic helped me, because I just stayed home and studied.
The pandemic literally saved my life,I was gonna drop out but it saved me and I passed most courses with ease:feelsdevil::feelshaha:

Last edited:
lol exactly, you sound exactly like me, I’m studying stem and I’ll probably fail every year until I get kicked out, it’s pointless if it’s not stem but it’s too fukcing hard
damn buddy boyos i honestly cant believe how much i relate to you guys im also doing STEM and its just clear im not cut out for it:feelsbadman:

damn buddy boyos i honestly cant believe how much i relate to you guys im also doing STEM and its just clear im not cut out for it:feelsbadman:
i think i have the capability, but what i lack is motivation. i dont have any real goals in my life and i feel like im in university studying stem shit for nothing

i think i have the capability, but what i lack is motivation. i dont have any real goals in my life and i feel like im in university studying stem shit for nothiing
its really hard , i have to put so many hours into things that others put in half or quarter the work i put in JFL :feelsbadman:

its really hard , i have to put so many hours into things that others put in half or quarter the work i put in JFL :feelsbadman:
exactly what makes me feel stupid.
i’m in some next level math classes, and all the chinese geniuses finish the assignments in 1 day, while it takes me 3 days to do a third of the problems.

exactly what makes me feel stupid.
i’m in some next level math classes, and all the chinese geniuses finish the assignments in 1 day, while it takes me 3 days to do a third of the problems.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
i think i have the capability, but what i lack is motivation. i dont have any real goals in my life and i feel like im in university studying stem shit for nothing
also yes tbh i also lack "motivationé but motivation is bs , its all about discipline
getting blackpilled has made me lose interest in a lot of things , knowing that its over doesnt help .
wish i could use it as fuel for studymaxxign though

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

also yes tbh i also lack "motivationé but motivation is bs , its all about discipline
getting blackpilled has made me lose interest in a lot of things , knowing that its over doesnt help .
wish i could use it as fuel for studymaxxign though
mostly unrelated, but sometimes i wish the blackpill wasn’t true.