Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel College slut murdered a few months before graduating

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
Didn't she sense his P E R S O N A L I T Y?

giphy.gif

do we have a pic of the dude

"Playing board games and drinking wine"

Translation: Being a complete slut.

Great, when will be my turn ??

I have no sympathy for degenerates.

Hopefully there are no chads for her in the afterlife.

I was about to say this was unjustified then I learned this was an adulteress who wanted to "hookup" without committing. Skank fully deserved it.

On a side note imagine being a father and learning your daughter got murdered for being an adulterous skank. Fathers of Western daughters are CUCKS.

Should of used her women's intuition.

Females would rather be murdered by chad than go within 100 feet of a sub-8 male

Excellent. The more dead sluts, the better.

Damn, stop making me smile.

Sluts shouldn't be mourned

I was about to say this was unjustified then I learned this was an adulteress who wanted to "hookup" without committing. Skank fully deserved it.

On a side note imagine being a father and learning your daughter got murdered for being an adulterous skank. Fathers of Western daughters are CUCKS.

Even worse, the guy wanted to have something serious, but the roastie wanted to keep on roasting on more chad cocks than his.

"They hooked up in the past, but to her, it was pretty platonic and she didn't want to have anything seriously,"

Good riddance. Hope it was slow and painful.

violence is never a good thing.

It was her ex boyfriend, I googled his name. Dude is a goofy looking hispanic. JBW theory DESTROYED !!!