Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College protects women and destroys men

• Thread starter Deleted member 39290
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39290

Self-banned
-
We live in a guilty until proven innocent world.

Last edited:
I never really felt scared of the whole #MeToo shit tbh. If a woman falsely accuses you of sexual harassment, just kill her tbh. She essentially destroyed your life, which means you have nothing left to lose. Mutually assured destruction.

I never really felt scared of the whole #MeToo shit tbh. If a woman falsely accuses you of sexual harassment, just kill her tbh. She essentially destroyed your life, which means you have nothing left to lose. Mutually assured destruction.
Based

:feelsseriously:

Reject the false dichotomy, normies and chads will never be our friends or allies

It's incels vs everyone else
We'd need other men on our side if we're gonna do anything about this shitshow besides ldar or rope

We'd need other men on our side if we're gonna do anything about this shitshow besides ldar or rope
We'd need people who hate us and consider us subhumans on our side???

Don't look for shortcuts, the enemy must be completely destroyed. Or we will forever be slaves

Not just college, it’s the whole world. Only exception is Islamic world and rich and powerful men.

It took me 5 years to finish a 3 year program because I was depressed and sexually frustrated

LordRedPill

you niggas are generic as fuck holy shit every new guy here is some kind of -cel or -pill

very detailed insightful post broooo

LordRedPill

you niggas are generic as fuck holy shit every new guy here is some kind of -cel or -pill
Brutal genericpill!

(They are much cheaper than name brands)

good first post bro

I would say more but I'm too tired to think deeply.

Foids are taking over, young men are giving up. :feelsrope:

Justice.

LordRedPill

A lot of them are low IQ reddit cucks who pick incel-y sounding usernames to try and blend in. The guy joined yesterday and that's his only post. Time will tell more of the story. He seems legit so far.