Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel college + oldcel = potent suicidefuel

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
fuck, idk how you unicels do it and live on campus. at least i dont live around this degenerate hell hole. everywhere i go im reminded of the agepill and heightpill along with my fucked face. god damn i almost lost it today. literally every corner i turned around i was group mogged. to make matters worse, being a manlet, they didn't even move for me out of politeness. it's so fucking emasculating being 25 and having 18 year olds just brute mog you. i hate my life.

just rope. life isn't worth living for incels

fuck, idk how you unicels do it and live on campus. at least i dont live around this degenerate hell hole. everywhere i go im reminded of the agepill and heightpill along with my fucked face. god damn i almost lost it today. literally every corner i turned around i was group mogged. to make matters worse, being a manlet, they didn't even move for me out of politeness. it's so fucking emasculating being 25 and having 18 year olds just brute mog you. i hate my life.
ATTENTION! At ease.

Holy shit! I don't think I could do that. I'd say crash a party, but I can't see it working out well for you.

Damn man.... Damn... Why are you in that situation (college)? I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

Dress formally, like a professor. That ought to get you some respect at least from the masses of normalscum. Even if you are at a small uni, it is unlikely many will remember your face. Cope harder too. For one, you can cope with not being able to make friends by saying you are too mature to be friends with directionless zoomers who only care about maximizing their pleasures in life. Maybe read some stoic philosophy, a school of thought that ought to help with coping while being productive while surrounded by hedonists and nihilists. I would recommend Marcus Aurelius's Meditations, a translation of which is certainly available in your library.

Holy shit! I don't think I could do that. I'd say crash a party, but I can't see it working out well for you.

Damn man.... Damn... Why are you in that situation (college)? I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.
well, i can't neet (no family). plus i have free schooling...bills and shit, all that rat race crap. i cant live off neetbuxx even if i could get it, id just be another homeless male, which i'd rather not be. tbh i like having my own house and material belongings, coping, i know...

I feel uneasy and I feel like I'm about to lose my shit all the time, mostly when I'm around Stacies. I fucking hate them because they despise my existence.

Dress formally, like a professor. That ought to get you some respect at least from the masses of normalscum. Even if you are at a small uni, it is unlikely many will remember your face. Cope harder too. For one, you can cope with not being able to make friends by saying you are too mature to be friends with directionless zoomers who only care about maximizing their pleasures in life. Maybe read some stoic philosophy, a school of thought that ought to help with coping while being productive while surrounded by hedonists and nihilists. I would recommend Marcus Aurelius's Meditations, a translation of which is certainly available in your library.
This is a good idea, thanks man. I'll look into it. It is kinda frustrating, as I pretty much treat academics like another job.

[QUOTE="CopeWithTheRope, post: 2027971, member: 2576"it's so fucking emasculating being 25 and having 18 year olds just brute mog you.[/QUOTE]

Are you the only non traditional student at your school atm? I mean I wouldn't worry about it, guys like us don't go to school to party and fit in like the normies. We go so we don't have to flip burgers the rest of our lives, just remember it's only temporary soon you'll only have to worry about getting mogged at work lol. No but really, we are always gonna run into better looking people that's unavoidable I think. Unless you can neet for life I suppose.

college is suifuel if youre a ugly subhuman male

Sounds brutal, tbh.

fuck, idk how you unicels do it and live on campus.

That's the thing we don't do it.

I thought unis put all the mature students together? Yeah you'd probably get mogged but I'd rather be mogged by someone my age than someone 7 years younger.

College is hell on earth at any age if you aren't at least a normie.

I couldn't go back into higher education now. The thought of being surrounded by girls of prime age with their SMV as its peak, knowing you're too old to ever have a chance with them...brutal.

Same situation I'm experiencing (I'm 24) I don't have height problems but having had problems at university and dropping it for starting it again years later I'm now struggling to finish a fucking 3 years course (this July I hope) and I'm attending courses with guys 3-4 years younger than me. Fortunately I just attend few courses and immediately go home afterward but everyrime i go there I just feel the foids ignoring me while whoring around with high status males in their social circle.
Hate this shit. Looking forward to finish this crap and start working (if I will ever find a job since unemployment rate among youth is higher everyday)

OP, that sounds worse than living in the Middle Ages tbh.