Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College is the worst time of life

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
College brings the worst things into the life of incels: no money and lots of useless work (fuck projects) for cucked professors with inflated sense of self worth. Meanwhile, you have to watch chads and foids have the time of their lives partying hard and having all the sex all the time. Incels have to do a lot of work during this time, for no money, to get a semblance of a normal life after while all the sex happens around them.

Of course, for some jobs, college is absolutely necessary. So you should try to minimize the time spent in that hellhole of mogging.

college absolutely sucks for incels. It destroyed me. Why do I have to study all day and attend zero parties while rich chad and Stacy just chill and get a bullshit degree while partying and having sex then come out of college making more than me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

nd lots of useless work (fuck projects)

Instead of writing my Microbiology capstone by this point, I'm playing with this:

Tips Soldering GIF by HakkoUSA

I'll detail my college plans in a bit.

college absolutely sucks for incels. It destroyed me. Why do I have to study all day and attend zero parties while rich chad and Stacy just chill and get a bullshit degree while partying and having sex then come out of college making more than me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Agreed. And still destroys. I'm at the end of a degree and thinking of dropping because I already have a good career, a previous degree and can't take bullshit professors and assignments anymore.

I'm in college right now. hate it. but it comes nothing close to my middle/high school experience. atleast college I can just stay in my dorm. with high school I was bullied for my looks and was constantly reminded of how I will always be an incel

How the FUCK are you in college :feelskek:

Thankfully, I never bothered after my current problem. My only mistake was roleplaying a bit too much in the beginning.

You should try to minimize the time spent in that hellhole of mogging.

^^This....

University aggregates all of the best and brightest of the beautiful young people from your own part of the country, and all over the world into one giant live-in sex market.

So if you're anything like me, you were one of the odd-looking virgin nerds at your high school in provincial Buttfuck Nowhere. But you coped with the idea that in a year or two you would go to university, meet your fellow bright kids, and some golden future of having a posse of like-minded bros, and fucking eager studious nerd vixens, would begin for you. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Needless to say, that's not how it worked out.... you just graduated from being an uggo but one of the smarter people in the room, to being still an uggo but not even remotely one of the smartest people in the room. Because now the class Chads and Staceys are all super-bright, super-motivated, highly effective people. So you watch Chad and Stacey flirt while they breeze through class work you struggle with, and then they fuck each other senseless all weekend while you rot.

It was absolutely the darkest hour of my journey, for sure.

If you can, you need to stay focused on why you're there: to get your piece of paper that opens certain career doors to you. Do the job you went there to do, and get the fuck out.

Last edited:
College brings the worst things into the life of incels: no money and lots of useless work (fuck projects) for cucked professors with inflated sense of self worth. Meanwhile, you have to watch chads and foids have the time of their lives partying hard and having all the sex all the time. Incels have to do a lot of work during this time, for no money, to get a semblance of a normal life after while all the sex happens around them.

Of course, for some jobs, college is absolutely necessary. So you should try to minimize the time spent in that hellhole of mogging.
foids are fucking those professors too.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

also, lmfao at incels going to uni. WASTE OF FUCKING TIME

AND MONEY

I literally lied about having a degree on all of my resumes and no one cared. granted they can do background checks and such.

Last edited:
Trucel trait: you never been to college,only fakecels pursue higher levels of ''education''
Trucels know there's no education 4 their face

life is the worst time of life

college is a 4 year orgy for chads and stacies

Trucel trait: you never been to college,only fakecels pursue higher levels of ''education''

I'm in college right now. hate it. but it comes nothing close to my middle/high school experience. atleast college I can just stay in my dorm. with high school I was bullied for my looks and was constantly reminded of how I will always be an incel
During high school I was more oblivious to thing. Life during college brought me harsh realizations.

Bullying is definitely worse during high school, though.

^^This....

University aggregates all of the best and brightest of the beautiful young people from your own part of the country, and all over the world into one giant live-in sex market.

So if you're anything like me, you were one of the odd-looking virgin nerds at your high school in provincial Buttfuck Nowhere. But you coped with the idea that in a year or two you would go to university, meet your fellow bright kids, and some golden future of having a posse of like-minded bros, and fucking eager studious nerd vixens, would begin for you. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Needless to say, that's not how it worked out.... you just graduated from being an uggo but one of the smarter people in the room, to being still an uggo but not even remotely one of the smartest people in the room. Because now the class Chads and Staceys are all super-bright, super-motivated, highly effective people. So you watch Chad and Stacey flirt while they breeze through class work you struggle with, and then they fuck each other senseless all weekend while you rot.

It was absolutely the darkest hour of my journey, for sure.

If you can, you need to stay focused on why you're there: to get your piece of paper that opens certain career doors to you. Do the job you went there to do, and get the fuck out.
Amazing how close this is to my experience . I actually went straight to unemployment after college.

Beyond their looks, and because of them, chad and stacy live in a constant positive feedback loop, so of course they super motivated and effective. Anybody would.

During high school I was more oblivious to thing. Life during college brought me harsh realizations.

Bullying is definitely worse during high school, though.
the obliviousness is why I thought it was worse. I was constantly lonely, bullied, and taunted but I never knew why. I thought it was normal to experience that and reddit convinced me it was so I wasted my time with optimistic bluepilled thoughts. now I wanna go back and [REDACTED] to everyone who bullied me and slap myself for being a bluepilled cuck

I'd say Middle School was my worst time. Middle School you're rewarded more than any other time for fitting in. It's funny how some of the more popular kids in middle school end up losing their allure, if they're men, when it turns out they are going to be short, or are just generally undermasculinized post-puberty, whereas some of the more middle of the pack men turn out to by 6'3'' and get a hot girlfriend.

As an autist middle school was the worst. High school kids actually mature a little bit.

College was the second worst time, worst in some ways, for me just because I felt alone all of the time.

I'd say Middle School was my worst time. Middle School you're rewarded more than any other time for fitting in. It's funny how some of the more popular kids in middle school end up losing their allure, if they're men, when it turns out they are going to be short, or are just generally undermasculinized post-puberty, whereas some of the more middle of the pack men turn out to by 6'3'' and get a hot girlfriend.

As an autist middle school was the worst. High school kids actually mature a little bit.

College was the second worst time, worst in some ways, for me just because I felt alone all of the time.
True. School can be also awful.

I said oblivious because I didn't understand how hard I was failing and thought life would be better at college, more inline with what Defectivecuckachu said. It's online during college I realized how much of a loser I was, besides it being a hellish experience. It's also during college that your SMV settles, so you won't change from short to chad anymore.

It’s disgusting. Cuckold professors, leftist students. Degraded blacked foids…
And I just stay in my apartment alone. And most of the time I hear nearby chads railing foids…

Its Just the hivemind in Hindsight . A brutal social Battle with extra steps "

@Mecoja @Lux @The Abyss @Sexless incel @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @lonelycurry26 @Retardinator @HateCurry @lemon21 @Hoppipolla @shii410 @BlkPillPres

It's supposed to be best. If it's worst, post graduate life will be even worse.

I really liked uni (I'm in the UK so we call it uni!).

Although paradoxically if I could go back in time I might not go.

Even though I enjoyed being on campus, meeting new people, being around lots of people who were fun and friendly, etc... it did a lot of damage to my social life back home.

When I came back, I felt like my old social life was much weaker.

Plus I never actually finished uni anyway >.<

So for me it was a mix of good and bad.

@HateCurry
I can't relate tbh high school is horrible right now

I can't imagine a place more like a hellhole; I don't need to feel jealous of chads I'm already jealous of normies in my current situation

I can't imagine a place more like a hellhole; I don't need to feel jealous of chads I'm already jealous of normies in my current situation

My chances of University increased due to race.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Grambling, LA is 88% Black.\n\nYour comment is not based on any sort of facts or logical reasoning.",
"headline": "In a Homecoming Video Meant to Unite Campus, Almost Everyone Was White",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/homecoming-video-meant-unite-campus-193002665.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 23:18:20 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "All of the mentioned issues are largely the result of racism.",
"headline": "In a Homecoming Video Meant to Unite Campus, Almost Everyone Was White",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/homecoming-video-meant-unite-campus-193002665.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 23:06:15 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@Zeez\n\nHe didn't \"miss\" anything. He is racist, just like most Whites.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:52:39 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Madison, WI declared racism a public health crisis. Rightfully so, as shown by the comments here:\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=Y3P_asvtgNA",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:29:48 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, yes, we know. There is no reason to hide and pretend like the White liberals. You are racist. Whites are racist. Democrat or Republican, is irrelevant.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:23:29 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@julia\n\nIndeed. Most Wisconsin Whites voted for Trump and his racism.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:20:06 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "For Blacks seeking a safe college away from the harassment and racism, I encourage you to give majority-black Bethune-Cookman a try:\n\nhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=rVV-eBR9YkY",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/c8ebabf5-78de-3bac-a94d-a231f1b67680",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:19:08 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "And yet, nearly everyone on the campus is White. You really can't see such an obvious, glaring contradiction?",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:12:21 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Howard University is an HBCU. Read about the history of HBCUs before whining.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:10:19 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "\"Hispanic\" What does \"Hispanic\" mean? I'll answer for you: It means \"Spanish-speaking\". Spanish is a language that originates from Spain, a White European nation. Many Hispanics are therefore White and thus members of the 64% of the U.S population.\n\nYes, I do often see right-wing bigots whine and demand praise for being White.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:08:45 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "@john\n\nWhile I am not vengeful enough to support systematic racism or discrimination as Whites do, I'll gladly point you to the facts:\n\nhttps://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/08/21/u-s-counties-majority-nonwhite/ https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/08/21/u-s-counties-majority-nonwhite/",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/c8ebabf5-78de-3bac-a94d-a231f1b67680",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:06:28 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Oh, of-course. It was in Wis. Home of the GOP.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:04:55 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Wisconsin is filled with bigots and racists.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:04:36 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "HBCUs are the result of White supremacy. If you hadn't blocked Blacks from getting education, you wouldn't be in such a situation.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:03:26 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes. A white supremacist school.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 01 22:01:45 UTC 2020"

Last edited:
Ugh… why the fuck does it have to be this way?

when I was in Uni, I tried to studymaxx as I thought people, especially foids would like me. Yes people came to me just to get advantages of my academic skills and then they left after getting what they needed. No one ever invited me to their party. They only talked to me when they needed help with academic.

Moreover, it hurt a lot when hearing people talked about casual sex, love, and fun. I was angry and did not understand back then why females gave themselves to brute jocks. It was so unfair. The world is so cruel.

when I was in Uni, I tried to studymaxx as I thought people, especially foids would like me. Yes people came to me just to get advantages of my academic skills and then they left after getting what they needed. No one ever invited me to their party. They only talked to me when they needed help with academic.

Moreover, it hurt a lot when hearing people talked about casual sex, love, and fun. I was angry and did not understand back then why females gave themselves to brute jocks. It was so unfair. The world is so cruel.
its a Zero Sum " game ( no fairness )

Nature dosnt give a shit if your born a cripple or a fat titted stacy , bonus points if your born into wealth aswell.

A Truly Brutal Battle Royal , Player Vs Player Style . Where Luck is determining if you get a Good Life or Not .

Ridiculous.

its a Zero Sum " game ( no fairness )

Nature dosnt give a shit if your born a cripple or a fat titted stacy , bonus points if your born into wealth aswell.

A Truly Brutal Battle Royal , Player Vs Player Style . Where Luck is determining if you get a Good Life or Not .

Ridiculous.

Exactly, free will is an illusion, everything comes down to fate.

I made a detailed thread about this:

Even though I enjoyed being on campus, meeting new people, being around lots of people who were fun and friendly, etc... it did a lot of damage to my social life back home.
Universities tend to be "bubbles", there is chasm between them and the real world. Is that why this happened to you?

Exactly, free will is an illusion, everything comes down to fate.

I made a detailed thread about this:

i saw that already , you make good points aswell , i just didnt interact with you enough yet but i will remember you @IncelKing

people who tryhard and think they can make some big changes dont realize that there are people with over 150 000 000 000 usd in this world . ( musk etc ) Or People who just are lucky enough to be Tailor Swift , or Some Rich Parents Child.

while your getting 1500 per Month , what would mean you had to work 100 million months or 8,3 million years to reach that said Networth

This life has to be a Critical Rig , No way its completely over when your dead while shit is that Uneven

Last edited:
I’m in college right now and it’s a brutal mogging. However I have more freedom than before. What do I spend my free time and freedom on? Playing video games till 2 am and skipping a few classes and doing school work and part time work. Living the true incel life.

Go eat rice in college GrAYmang

How the FUCK are you in college :feelskek:
Autists often have outstanding intelligence in very specific fields, also maybe a bit of affirmative action, no shade to St. Intellau though.

Universities tend to be "bubbles", there is chasm between them and the real world. Is that why this happened to you?

I think it was more just the time that passed while I was away.

This was a while back - before unis went so weird! They were still normal back then.

EDIT -- Having said that some subjects were still a bit skewed by ideology. I was studying anthropology and they never once even hinted at IQ differences between the races, for example.

The reason Africa did poorly was anything and everything EXCEPT average IQ.

Always saw it as an extension of high school, but just bigger and on steroids.

But apparently those that go to college or university are "fakecels" (honestly, it's not that hard to get into university, in terms of staying there, sometimes it maybe tough to maintain certain grades, tough getting into med/law, some places will charge a lot, some are free - depending which country you live in or if you got like a scholarship). There are lots of low- and mid- tier universities, that anyone can get into.

Anyways where's my guaranteed gf?

Wasn't even guaranteed a job straight after anyways too (even with a stem degree). Have to go back to uni again for another degree.

Always saw it as an extension of high school, but just bigger and on steroids.

But apparently those that go to college or university are "fakecels" (honestly, it's not that hard to get into university, in terms of staying there, sometimes it maybe tough to maintain certain grades, tough getting into med/law, some places will charge a lot, some are free - depending which country you live in or if you got like a scholarship). There are lots of low- and mid- tier universities, that anyone can get into.

Anyways where's my guaranteed gf?

Wasn't even guaranteed a job straight after anyways too (even with a stem degree). Have to go back to uni again for another degree.
I also got no job nor girlfriend from minne and had to start a second. Going to college only guaranteed suffering and getting mogged.

I also got no job nor girlfriend from minne and had to start a second. Going to college only guaranteed suffering and getting mogged.
Lol. College is mostly a scam, but we have no choice.

Especially since we want to make $$$

I think it was more just the time that passed while I was away.

This was a while back - before unis went so weird! They were still normal back then.

EDIT -- Having said that some subjects were still a bit skewed by ideology. I was studying anthropology and they never once even hinted at IQ differences between the races, for example.

The reason Africa did poorly was anything and everything EXCEPT average IQ.
That's true, unis changed a lot. They weren't aways the cesspool of feminism, woke thinking they are today. I can't imagine the tomfuckery that goes on in an anthropology course today.

this man gets it @Incelius Savage

I am in college studying cs right now. I get mogged like crazy. All I do is procrastinate and study

That's true, unis changed a lot. They weren't aways the cesspool of feminism, woke thinking they are today. I can't imagine the tomfuckery that goes on in an anthropology course today.

I'd love to find out tbh, lol

I bet it's pretty bonkers.

I barely passed high school, so I guess don't I have to experience the shit that hits the fan at college lmao :feelstrash:

College feels like hell after being blackpilled in highschool

it is the worst time bc they always told i was the best time of ur life