Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College is nothing but a degenerate fuck-fest in America.

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
With the exception of science / mathematics / engineering at MIT, college is a degenerate, drunken, loud, rowdy, wild, primitive fuck-fest.

Suicide fuel time:

What the fuck is this? LOL.

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

College is meant to be the least degenerate place in society, not the most degenerate; this is the end of times; we live in hell officially confirmed.

Last edited:
notice how its majority white? ETHNICS DO NOT DARE ENTER A FRAT OR GO TO A COLLEGE PARTY, you'll get racial slurs thrown at you by the white college chads.

Thag is what happens when you allow foids to be educated
notice how its majority white? ETHNICS DO NOT DARE ENTER A FRAT OR GO TO A COLLEGE PARTY, you'll get racial slurs thrown at you by the white college chads.
This

Notice how this wasn't about race until you chimped out and made it about race?

I would be harassed at frat douchebaggeryfest like this and I am white.

With the exception of science / mathematics / engineering at MIT, college is a degenerate, drunken, loud, rowdy, wild, primitive fuck-fest.

Suicide fuel time:

What the fuck is this? LOL.

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

xFUrwlW.gif

College is meant to be the least degenerate place in society, not the most degenerate; this is the end of times; we live in hell officially confirmed.

Cope, the most educated in any society have always been degenerates.

Fuck off racistcel, Quit trying to go for a tradgirl and use your whiteness to get a noodlewhore. Volcel until proven otherwise.

One can only imagine the delights...

giphy.gif

5 posts in and we are having a race war? What is the matter with you fools?

Disagree.

Campus is proof the majority of humans never evolved. Gas chambers and giant ovens would be ideal for most of the population.

Fuck off racistcel, Quit trying to go for a tradgirl and use your whiteness to get a noodlewhore. Volcel until proven otherwise.

Control your autism, retard.

I'll let you cope with that thought though. I have posted my situation NUMEROUS times, and is in my public post history as well as in the search bar. I am not a volcel.

Think before you speak.

Control your autism, retard.

I'll let you cope with that thought though. I have posted my situation NUMEROUS times, and is in my public post history as well as in the search bar. I am not a volcel.

Think before you speak.
fuck off

higher education. the future of america. the people who will run the country of tomorrow.

5 posts in and we are having a race war? What is the matter with you fools?
This is why I try to avoid this forum as much as possible. But I am just too addicted.

MIT and other elite Universities have these types of parties as well. My friend at Cornell told me they study hard all week and then do drugs/drink during Friday/Saturday. Nevertheless, bunch of cookie cutters srs.

In America and the rest of the west. If you're a virgin after high school it's probably over, but if you manage to get through the degenerate fuckfest without fucking it's undoubtedly 900000% over.

This thread is Low IQ. Are you just finding this out now?

Of course, lol. Learned this 5 years ago.

I would be harassed at frat douchebaggeryfest like this and I am white.
Do these people realise that at least half of us are white?

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just"

The more I think about it, maybe the revelation is true and this is the end of times.

The problem is that young people see college as one big party because media portrays it as such instead of place where you learn and become something. That's why it's attractive to degenerates.

Last edited:
I didn't speak with a single person while in collge. I just rotted in my dorm room for years.

Damn those reycists

Really!? Never knew that! Also the sky is blue.

This looks like some weird ass shit to me. Never understood why people are like this.

Also, in the first video, I guarantee you that car that was getting smashed up and spraypainted belonged to some incel.

Fuck seeing this is worsening my mental illness but it's also motivating me to looksmax so I can go to college and get pussy. If I looksmax I'll be like 22-23 when I go to college so hopefully I can have the college experience. I am getting fucking suicidefuel and lifefuel at same time I'm going insane I don't know what will happen.

College is probably the most euphoric place in the world for chads. A lot of Universities are heavily skewed female with like 60% females 40% males. In addition to this a lot of guys are beta so chads will get all those girls. Imagine being a chad in a campus the size of a small city that has like 40,000 girls all ripe for you to fuck.

most of the time the highly educated have morals. Especially in math you can notice a volcel phenomena (newton, Gottfried, Tesla, etc)

Being a non-trad is even worse. You are too old but still get to witness all the shit going on. Living on campus is hell. I'm glad I'm back off campus in a single bedroom apt. I wonder if I should just rope and take my chances on a chad reincarnation. I would only have to wait 13 years or so to get laid (these days probably sooner.) It seems like it isn't going to happen in this abode.

Fuck seeing this is worsening my mental illness but it's also motivating me to looksmax so I can go to college and get pussy. If I looksmax I'll be like 22-23 when I go to college so hopefully I can have the college experience. I am getting fucking suicidefuel and lifefuel at same time I'm going insane I don't know what will happen.

College is probably the most euphoric place in the world for chads. A lot of Universities are heavily skewed female with like 60% females 40% males. In addition to this a lot of guys are beta so chads will get all those girls. Imagine being a chad in a campus the size of a small city that has like 40,000 girls all ripe for you to fuck.
True can confirm, but dont make it your life goal tbh, it's going to end for all of us chads or not, oldcelling is the destiny for all people
The problem is that young people see college as one big party because media portrays it as such instead of place where you learn and become something. That's why it's attractive to degenerates.
IQ level beyond the 88 constellations

Last edited:
College is where the money is at and lmao I noticed how its almost exclusively white folk too with the black guy standing out like a sore thumb no Latinos or asians or arabs to be seen at those parties. Fuck college, it's high school all over again for incels but worse since now they can fuck and drink openly. I hope those fucks commit suicide due to their massive student loan debts, with a shit unemployable degree to show for it. I hate these sheeple their the most conformist of all society and it sickens me to the core.

Last edited:
True can confirm, but dont make it your life goal tbh, it's going to end for all of us chads or not, oldcelling is the destiny for all people

IQ level beyond the 88 constellations

It is my goal now because I want to experience it before I'm to old.
And yeah oldpill is the worst out of all the blackpills. Regardless if I even succesfully looksmax or not I will probably kill myself when I turn 30.

It is my goal now because I want to experience it before I'm to old.
And yeah oldpill is the worst out of all the blackpills. Regardless if I even succesfully looksmax or not I will probably kill myself when I turn 30.
Don't kys we are the last hope to end degeneracy in humanity we need every last member, IT JUST BEGAN

Think about all the greek and roman thinkers who fucked little boys and had orgies with one another. I am also pretty sure in Japan the high class used to fuck traps basically (very beautiful androgynous boys)

LOL. Where did you learn this? (((History))) class?
Are you fucking retarded? So many thinkers were open about their love for boys.

Plato also writes of the origin of same and opposite sex urges. In his Symposium, Plato has Aristophanes tell a tale of human origins in which everyone was once a four legged creature until Zeus cut each in half. Each half tried to reunite with its mate and this explains the nature of human beings:

Men who are a section of that double nature which was once called androgynous [made up of a man and a woman] are lovers of women, adulterers are generally of this breed, and also adulterous women who lust after men. The women who are a section of the woman do not care for men, but have female attachments: the female companions [that is, lesbians] are of this sort. But they who are a section of the male follow the male, and while they are young, being slices of the original man, they have affection for men and embrace them [the Greek verb implies a sexual sense], and these are the best of boys and youths, because they have the most manly nature. [bracketed material in Crompton] (Crompton, 2003, p. 58).

Not everything is a jewish conspiracy you low IQ brainlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back