Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College is much harder as an incel

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
I thought I was stupid but I realized that most normies are as clueless as me. The difference is that they get together in groups and figure out problems together. There's usually 2 or 3 smart guys that help everyone else fix their code in my course, whereas i'm just left alone in a corner by myself.

Sub-110 IQ = never began, I need to make six figures. :feelsohgod:

I thought I was stupid but I realized that most normies are as clueless as me. The difference is that they get together in groups and figure out problems together. There's usually 2 or 3 smart guys that help everyone else fix their code in my course, whereas i'm just left alone in a corner by myself.
Based. I had an assignment due and everyone had groups in a course that has +200 ppl. I was the only person without a group. Broootal. I feel you pain brocel. Im am a CSharpcel hbu?

Based. I had an assignment due and everyone had groups in a course that has +200 ppl. I was the only person without a group. Broootal. I feel you pain brocel. Im am a CSharpcel hbu?
me too, over for C#cels.

How did you do in the assignment?

College is where the blackpill is strongest :feelsrope:

Have you tried socializing with them

Which college at you are

49826.jpg