Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College is hypergamy on steroids. Young ones, if you’re struggling in high school, you sure as hell will be struggling in college. Just give up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I finished my first year of college this past month. It was hell. No parties, no friends, no girlfriend, none of what college culture is supposed to be. For the first time I saw guys walk around with more than one girl at once, one time I saw 4 girls following some athlete. It was insane. Mind you, my college is 60% female and 40% male just like most colleges in the west right now…and while good looking guys hog up all the women, I get nothing.

Dude watch out saying shit like this even if it’s obviously a joke you can get feds at your door for it
oh im sorry i was joking about that saying let me correct :

i want to invade my college with me-262's but with ground support with panthers and tigers. (in a video game)

I’ve had guys tell me it’s easier in college to get girls. Normies irl not some retarded basement dwellers online.
Far from the truth

Yea ok I’ll Believe you, the guy who gets girls then bro

The normies I talked with were redpilled at least and said some pretty based stuff tbh:feelsjuice:
Gtfo my thread with your bluepilled trash

I’ve had guys tell me it’s easier in college to get girls. Normies irl not some retarded basement dwellers online.
My man, it has been 4 years since college started for me. I can confirm that if it does NOT get easier. It gets harder, way harder.