Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel College is closed for New Yorkcels!!!!!

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Finally this gay state did something right. Starting March 16th all New York colleges will switch their courses to online based so students wont have to come to school.
It sucks for me since I have some laboratory classes I will still have to go to, but nevertheless i still get to LDAR

I heard in some schools they let all the students take their finals online. I wish I was in school during it so I can cheatmax.

Not over for new yorkcels

AND I HAVE TO WORK MY FUCKING ASS HOFFFFAS

I heard in some schools they let all the students take their finals online. I wish I was in school during it so I can cheatmax.
Holy shit if this is true I can cheatmaxx like crazy.
I doubt they will allow it though, they will probably force you to take it in the school

Holy shit if this is true I can cheatmaxx like crazy.
I doubt they will allow it though, they will probably force you to take it in the school
I heard on the news they let everyone in the colleges take them online.

The irony is that living in quarantine is basically business as usual for studentcels, minus a few restaurant or grocery store visits, unless you are a wagecuck

holy shit this is a huge deal possible the largest school closure in the U.S. history

lifefuel for collegcels of ny