Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College is a trap

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
College is a trap don’t fall for it youngcels they’ll take your money and your time away by the time you graduate you’ll be 5 or 6 figures in debt and you might still end up working the same job as a high school graduate or dropout it’s more a gamble than an Investment

Shut up. Go to school kids and use that free time to work on your hobby to make money.

Shut up. Go to school kids and use that free time to work on your hobby to make money.
I’m right tho if college was free it wouldn’t be a trap also if you’re under 18 you don’t belong on this forum for you youngcels reading this

“incel discussions”

Not everybody lives in Burgerland. Most other places college is a lot cheaper or free

you can get financial assistant if your parents don't make enough. my college degree was practically free because my mother was a single mother.

I could've obtained an HSED in 2016 and subsequently entered MATC for an A.S soon afterward...