Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College is a fucking nightmare

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
What the fuck classes haven’t even started yet and young freshman stacy are already hooking up with chad I have seen multiple hot young stacys literally following chad everywhere he goes and I heard what sounded like moaning coming from one of the dorm rooms on my floor. If you are incel literally do not go to college resist at all costs

holy fucking shit this is an inescapable nightmare :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I still can’t believe this isn’t all just a dream… no wonder Elliot Rodger was driven insane you are literally just a background character forced to watch others socialize and get gf’s like it’s nothing. I am literally in hell it can’t possibly get any worse

If you are incel literally do not go to college resist at all costs
Online classes or bust tbh
holy fucking shit this is an inescapable nightmare :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I still can’t believe this isn’t all just a dream… no wonder Elliot Rodger was driven insane you are literally just a background character forced to watch others socialize and get gf’s like it’s nothing. I am literally in hell it can’t possibly get any worse
College is the real blackpill.

Holy shit I start my third semester of college in 2 weeks and it has been absolutely brutal, with Chad and stacys all over each other while stemcels studymaxx :lul::lul::lul: and incels like me rot. It will be hell this semester due to covid cuckdowns lifting where I am but at least I commute so I dont have to hear chad and stacy fucking

Holy shit I start my third semester of college in 2 weeks and it has been absolutely brutal, with Chad and stacys all over each other while stemcels studymaxx :lul::lul::lul: and incels like me rot. It will be hell this semester due to covid cuckdowns lifting where I am but at least I commute so I dont have to hear chad and stacy fucking
The walls are so thin in my dorm you can hear ppl fucking whispering like 2 floors above like what the fuck is this building made out of.

College is the real blackpill.

yep it’s where you realize just how low value you are :feelsrope:

The walls are so thin in my dorm you can hear ppl fucking whispering like 2 floors above like what the fuck is this building made out of.

Thats why I refused to dorm since I was lucky to be blackpilled in high school from all the bullying from chads and tyrones

Dorm life is brutal but here's the thing: living alone in an apartment doesn't stop this from happening either. Maybe if you are lucky and have enough money you can rent a single room residence but that's pretty rare.
It's just beginning. I'm sure you've realized how everyone already acts like they know each other despite it being the first day.

What's going to be worse is if you need help from the professor and have to wait behind a line of students just to get a single question answered while you look completely clueless and even lower social value.

If you have any "positive" experiences in college where you happen to talk to foids it will be like this:

Intellectually mogged again
:feels::feels:

I'm going to university soon as a 5'7 freaklet who lives with his mother at the age of 26 and who doesn't drive a car (I don't even have a license) or even has a proper job; I am not gymcelled, my face is mediocre at best, my eyes are bothering me despite getting rid of severe myopia, my upper back has a constant rash, and I've struggled with mental illness galore my entire life. It also appears that my hairline is receding. I'm also poor.

Wish me luck! I'm totally going to score by holding frame and passing shit tests.

Cope they barely made an exception to admit me Bc I got straight F’s in HS
Larp

Fuck you, your intellect and the money your parents spent on your ass

Subtle bragging faggot
:feelsjuice:

Dorm life is brutal but here's the thing: living alone in an apartment doesn't stop this from happening either. Maybe if you are lucky and have enough money you can rent a single room residence but that's pretty rare.

It's just beginning. I'm sure you've realized how everyone already acts like they know each other despite it being the first day.

What's going to be worse is if you need help from the professor and have to wait behind a line of students just to get a single question answered while you look completely clueless and even lower social value.
yep normies somehow talk to girls and each other like they’re already best friends while I literally just fade into the background noise no one wants to talk to me or be around me Bc I am ugly and autistic

yep normies somehow talk to girls and each other like they’re already best friends while I literally just fade into the background noise no one wants to talk to me or be around me Bc I am ugly and autistic
You live in campus? Did you have the option to live off campus but your parents insist you live on campus? This would have been one thing to tell them and insist on. You don't need the dormpill in your life.

BTW if you didn't do good in high school college will be no easier and you'll have even less time to ask questions about material you don't understand unless you don't hire a tutor. What area are you majoring in?

If you are good with blue collar jobs, maybe it is isn't too late to drop out and go to trade school instead?

If you have any "positive" experiences in college where you happen to talk to foids it will be like this:
Thats why I insisted to stay living at home with my parents, easier to deal with those blue pill cucks than chads and stacys everywhere

You live in campus? Did you have the option to live off campus but your parents insist you live on campus? This would have been one thing to tell them and insist on. You don't need the dormpill in your life.

BTW if you didn't do good in high school college will be no easier and you'll have even less time to ask questions about material you don't understand unless you don't hire a tutor. What area are you majoring in?

If you are good with blue collar jobs, maybe it is isn't too late to drop out and go to trade school instead?
I was forced to live on campus and nah I can’t drop out, I’m fucked and I got straight F’s in HS

Thats why I insisted to stay living at home with my parents, easier to deal with those blue pill cucks than chads and stacys everywhere
Can't NEET forever unless your parents live forever or you have a suicide plan in place once your parents pass away.

At some point college is probably going to be mandatory when it once wasn't. It already is kind of now effectively no thanks to the red queen effect from everyone going to college and getting a degree.

The agepill is real. You should go to college and get it over with while you still have the energy and youth to bear what you are going to witness.

Can't NEET forever unless your parents live forever or you have a suicide plan in place once your parents pass away.
I brought a lethal dose of sodium nitrite if this shit gets really bad I will rope

I brought a lethal dose of sodium nitrite if this shit gets really bad I will rope
Your bravery is admirable tbh I saw the story where you tried to rope but didn't succeed and just started smoking weed

College was the first time I thought about seriously killing myself. I'm way past it, but there was no doubt it was one of the worst parts of my life. It's definitely distilled blackpill. I can remember the first week, the freshman Chad was already fucking and "dating" the resident advisor (basically the dorm leaders who helped freshman adjust), and she was a senior :feelshaha: :feelsclown:

Your bravery is admirable tbh I saw the story where you tried to rope but didn't succeed and just started smoking weed
world is rigged theres no point in studying or doing anything as a sub6, it’s simply over, how the fuck am I going to “cope” when a few feet away from me some chad is fucking freshman stacys.
College was the first time I thought about seriously killing myself. I'm way past it, but there was no doubt it was one of the worst parts of my life. It's definitely distilled blackpill. I can remember the first week, the freshman Chad was already fucking and "dating" the resident advisor (basically the dorm leaders who helped freshman adjust), and she was a senior :feelshaha: :feelsclown:
“Don’t worry those kids will fail and drop out”:feelshaha:

I’m so fucking done with this shit

world is rigged theres no point in studying or doing anything as a sub6, it’s simply over, how the fuck am I going to “cope” when a few feet away from me some chad is fucking freshman stacys.
tbh this is one reason why taking the blackpill too early can ruin your motivation and will to live.
Just like the redpill, the blackpill can't be completely unseen and you'll see signs of it everywhere anytime you are in mixed gender settings.

There's high school aged guys here that have taken the blackpill willingly but don't realize that just because you realize what's happening in the world doesn't mean you are insulated from the negative effects of things you know about that happen in the world.

tbh this is one reason why taking the blackpill too early can ruin your motivation and will to live.
Just like the redpill, the blackpill can't be completely unseen and you'll see signs of it everywhere anytime you are in mixed gender settings.
Yep I was blackpilled at 15 from that day on my life completely changed for the worst. just rotting in my room missing all the orientation shit Bc it’s pure nuclear suicidefuel .. I’m not going to make it very long in this shithole

Yep I was blackpilled at 15 from that day on my life completely changed for the worst. just rotting in my room missing all the orientation shit Bc it’s pure nuclear suicidefuel .. I’m not going to make it very long in this shithole
It's not your fault as a lot of the times the blackpill is forced on guys at an early age by society and those guys have no choice but to come to blackpill realizations about the world if they want to navigate it without being confused about why certain things are happening (curiosity is dangerous). But guys that seek out the blackpill from a young age aren't doing their personal life any favors unless they have solid looksmaxxing or rope plans.

Redpill and political coping is also a gateway to the blackpill for sexually unsuccessful males tbh

I didnt find the blackpill till college. If you are still bluepilled after college idk what to say to you.

If you are not having sex your freshman year of college, you must be ugly. Seriously, either you or your parents is paying a load of money to attend that school - get some pussy, at least try. Good luck collegecels.

I. Hate. College. So. Much.

I hate being white. The white stacys are repulsed by me, they block me immediately after I accidentally like their bikini pictures from two years ago on Instagram. The chads and stacys hook up on day one. Even the quiet nerdy girls are TAKEN.
Sad