Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College foid dies after choking on too many hot dogs

Don't you think the jews would rather you stay unvaccinated and die? 97% of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated, buddy.
The real movers and shakers of the world want to reduce the global population to 500,000 people, dumb nigger cattle will never understand this because they still believe in the noble lie of a benevolent government authority that actually cares like a kid clinging to a fictional fairy tale bed time story to lull themselves asleep every night. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Oh yes, let's just pretend that there isn't an ongoing political purge and international shift towards totalitarianism under the pretext of a mysterious virus that has a survivability rate of 99.6% where while we're at it we can also pretend the United States currently isn't going through a Soviet style economic collapse. Trust the (((zionce))) bro. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:
Is 99.6% supposed to be good? 0.4% of 7 billion is a big number still.
Imagine how many would have died If the vaccine wasnt a thing. Most people dying are unvaccinated

Is 99.6% supposed to be good? 0.4% of 7 billion is a big number still.
Imagine how many would have died If the vaccine wasnt a thing. Most people dying are unvaccinated
Do you know how many people die every single year worldwide due to a multitude of different reasons? GTFO! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Do you know how many people die every single year worldwide due to a multitude of different reasons? GTFO! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:
These people are dying due to not getting the vaccine dipshit. These are close to 100% preventable. 97% of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated. Do the math

These people are dying due to not getting the vaccine dipshit. These are close to 100% preventable. 97% of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated. Do the math
XjgdmAe

I'm guessing you aren't able to refute the scientific faces I presented. If you can't refute the statistics and facts, how can you say the vaccine is bad?
There's no reason to because all of your talking points are entirely skewed or biased fulfilling an agenda. Tell me, do you think scientists are entirely immune to corruption, ignorance, blackmail, and overall malfeasance? Scientists just like politicians are bought and paid for easily swayed or manipulated by the power of a financial checking book. The same science that created nuclear weapons, biological weapons, and every kind of contraption that can kill the entire world a million times over. No, I have no faith in science just as I have no faith in humanity or people either.

In the next five years, people like yourself will come to realize what all these current events surrounding us today is really all about, but by then it will be too late, you will feel the urge that you wished you would have fought back or resisted, but by then you simply will be unable to where you will carry that tremendous regret forever to your own grave. :feelsjuice:

Fell unconscious. Similar to when they say women “fell pregnant”? Its not her fault, she fell.

eating competitions always struck me as retarded

View attachment 512489
A Tufts University student who recently graduated from a suburban New York high school died Sunday after choking during a hot dog eating contest.

Madelyn “Madie” Nicpon, 20, a standout athlete and student leader for Suffern High School Class of 2019, died at a Boston hospital a day after she fell unconscious at an off-campus charity fundraiser, according to the Journal News.

Thousands of classmates gathered Sunday night to remember the biopsychology major and lacrosse player, the university said in a statement.

Nicpon was nicknamed “Scooter” on her team, and students placed candles around her No. 2 jerseys at the vigil, which was reportedly attended by half the university’s 6,000 students.

Tributes also poured in on social media for the ambitious young woman, who was class president at Suffern with a grade-point average that exceeded 4.0, the paper said.
I know that a lot of people here want women to die, but the LORD had a reason to create her, to give her life, therefore her death cannot be a good event by definition.

May her soul rest in peace.
Prayers to her family.

There's no reason to because all of your talking points are entirely skewed or biased fulfilling an agenda. Tell me, do you think scientists are entirely immune to corruption, ignorance, blackmail, and overall malfeasance? Scientists just like politicians are bought and paid for easily swayed or manipulated by the power of a financial checking book. The same science that created nuclear weapons, biological weapons, and every kind of contraption that can kill the entire world a million times over. No, I have no faith in science just as I have no faith in humanity or people either.

In the next five years, people like yourself will come to realize what all these current events surrounding us today is really all about, but by then it will be too late, you will feel the urge that you wished you would have fought back or resisted, but by then you simply will be unable to where you will carry that tremendous regret forever to your own grave. :feelsjuice:
I'm not giving you talking points. I gave you factual statistics that are empirical scientific and clinical proof That the vaccine works. You are giving talking points with no statistics or science to back up your platitudes. You're just spreading misinformation because it's you think there's a big giant conspiracy In a vaccine even though we're had vaccines for 300 years

I'm not giving you talking points. I gave you factual statistics that are empirical scientific and clinical proof That the vaccine works. You are giving talking points with no statistics or science to back up your platitudes. You're just spreading misinformation because it's you think there's a big giant conspiracy In a vaccine even though we're had vaccines for 300 years
2021 10 23

She probably couldn't tell the difference between the sausage and chad's cock, so when she started deepthroating it it was too late. :feelskek:

It's little things like this that keep me going.

With all that practice choking on Chads cock you'd expect her to have been able to handle it

Another one bites the dust

I thought after deepthroating so many BBC's they must've gotten used to it by now.
Exavtly my thought. That bitch probably went for the biggest and longest and darkest hot dog at that contest:feelskek:

even with a gpa above 4.0,
foids are still retards
grade inflation at american high schools these days are out of wack lol. my boarding school in the Northeast had a formula that ensured that over one-third the class had over a 4.0 when the school's unique grading system converted to the standard 4-point scale

how it is even possible to choke to death in a public place surrounded by people. just perform the heimlich theory
Everyone was probably too scared to perform it, lest they get accused of rape/harassment afterwards.

i love news articles about women dying