Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

What's your thoughts on the game Dark Sector? It looks awesome. Also, what about that game Risen?
Dark sector was really fun when i played it back in the day. It´s kind of like a GEARS OF WAR clone. RISEN is like a skyrim "light" title whre you go around in open but restricted areas in a fantasy setting.

A bunch of cool music from my collections. Stoner rock, country and metal.

MANOWAR: WARRIORS OF THE WORLD limited edition cd

A bunch of LYNYRD SKYNYRD, MANOWAR and LEFT HAND SOLUTION on cd from my vaults

LYNYRD SKYNYRD: GOD & GUNS limited edition double cd

More Xbox 360 games from my libraries

REALM: ENDLESS WAR on vinyl. This is an uncompromising thrash metal album

DOOM 3 BFG edition for Xbox 360

SCREAMING TREES: SWEET OBLIVION on vinyl. A grunge album from my collections

Three more fantastic Xbox 360 titles from my libraries

SCREAMING TREES: DUST on vinyl.

LOST PLANET: EXTREME CONDITION for the Xbox 360. From my collections

SLANDER: CARELESS TALK COST LIVES double vinyl in a nice gatefold.

FABLE II limited edition for the Xbox 360

SHAME LEGACY the cult edition for PS5. From my libraries

Unite warriors MIXMASTER.

I love these unite warriors constructicons. Even though I am getting the fanstoys ones I’ll probably still keep my unite warriors set.

Mixmaster in alt mode

View attachment 1136339
Unite warriors MIXMASTER.

I love these unite warriors constructicons. Even though I am getting the fanstoys ones I’ll probably still keep my unite warriors set.
Those looks awesome. Off topic question. Do you like the live action transformer movies?

Those looks awesome. Off topic question. Do you like the live action transformer movies?
I rewatched some of them recently. I think the first movie & bumblebee movie are the best. I really liked the cybertron section of bumblebee movie, it was a fantastic mix of G1 & live action.

I thought ROTF, DOTM, AOE & TLK were all pretty mediocre.

I watched about half of rise of the beasts until I got bored. It was the perfect opportunity to reboot the series but It wasn’t done well.

I rewatched some of them recently. I think the first movie & bumblebee movie are the best. I really liked the cybertron section of bumblebee movie, it was a fantastic mix of G1 & live action.

I thought ROTF, DOTM, AOE & TLK were all pretty mediocre.

I watched about half of rise of the beasts until I got bored. It was the perfect opportunity to reboot the series but It wasn’t done well.
I watched the first three movies but didn't really like them. I didn't care for Shia Labeouf's story and would've preffered if it was only focused on the war between the autobots and decepiticons. Do you recommend the cartoon show over the life action movies?

I watched the first three movies but didn't really like them. I didn't care for Shia Labeouf's story and would've preffered if it was only focused on the war between the autobots and decepiticons. Do you recommend the cartoon show over the life action movies?
Yes the cartoons are much better.

The best ones are G1, animated & prime. Also the Japanese G1 animes are great as well.

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: FIELDS OF ETERNIA ENTER THE DRAGONS. This is an expansion for the boardgame

CALL OF CTHULHU: ALONE AGAINST THE STATIC. A hardcover "choose your own adventure" book.

SCORN: THE ART OF THE GAME. A hardcover artbook feautering the video game SCORN.

THE SHADOW OVER INNSMOUTH. A thick manga book by GOU TANABE

Deformation space starscream

This figure is incredible and also cheap ( for an MP figure atleast ) I only paid $130 AUD for it.

Looks like it jumped off the screen. Hyper toon accurate.

It looks way better in person than pictures as well ngl.

But it has probably one of the worst transformations of all time.

Deformation space thundercracker

Also incredible.

Deformation space skywarp.

This is one great but I really prefer the colours on MP-52+SW

That deep purple is incredible looking.

A bunch of grunge albums on cd from my collections. SOUNDGARDEN and STONE TEMPLE PILOTS

BUFFALO: VOLCANIC ROCK on cd from my vaults. Great and rare 70s hard rock

QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS: THE COSMOS ROCKS limited edition media book with cd and DVD

This is what a have managed to collect with SCORN thus far.

PS5 game steelbook edition
Soundtrack on double LP
Hardcover artbook

Viper soldier 1
Viper soldier 2

Viper Cobra commando's assaulting an objective.

Are you a fan of Buffalo?
This buffalo definitely. They only released two albums witch are collected on this cd. I like your artistic photography of the GI Joes Bro. Cool to see your figures.

This buffalo definitely. They only released two albums witch are collected on this cd. I like your artistic photography of the GI Joes Bro. Cool to see your figures.
My sister likes this band a lot. And thanks for the compliment.