Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

SONIC MANIA PLUS for the Nintendo switch

CASTLE OF HEART for Nintendo switch

A few Xbox 360 games that i own

Three more first press silver coins from my collections

A ROBOT NAMED FIGHT for Nintendo switch. This packaging on this game is so awesome

Three XBOX 360 games from my libraries

THE HOUSE OF FATA MORGANA an amazing graphic novel for the Nintendo switch.

Yes. I like collecting silver coins and gold. Gold is so goddamn expensive so i tend to buy more silver.
Ok, that's cool. I own some gold myself, and a few silver coins.

A beautiful medium sized seashell from my libraries

Some fantastic Nintendo WII games from my vaults

THE BLOODTHIRSTY TRILOGY Blu Ray. This is a collection of three horror movies from Japan. It´s basically a Dracula trilogy from the east.

This is the TRANSFORMER BUMBLEBEE that belongs in it´s pretender shell i posted further back in the thread. A classic autobot from the 80s

DAYS OF THE NEW first album and this is the first vinyl edition. It sounds fantastic and is really good.

This is a really cool looking seashell from my collections

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 limited edition for the Nintendo WII. Superb game!

NEKTAR: ...SOUNDS LIKE THIS. This is a rare edition of this album on cd. It´s a double feature and heavy progg rock is the music style.

This is SNAPTRAP. A g1 TRANSFORMER from the 80s. One of my all time favorites

These are all the accessories for the SNAPTRAP action figure

A bunch of hard rock/metal cd´s from my libraries. Oh and a country record too.

DEFECTO: DUALITE Limited edition metal album on vinyl

Some more Nintendo WII titles from my collections. All three of these games are excellente.

Damn bro! I almost fell out of my chair watching all that:feelsmega: You should post some items in this thread too man. Collectors think alike.
:feelsokman:the room needs to be cleaned again!
a pain in the ass.

But sure, i will do that. when things are in order to do so!

IRON SWORD: WIZARDS AND WARRIORS II for the NES

STEREDENN: BINARY STARS for PS¤. A very rare shmup to find on disc these days

R-TYPR FINAL 2 for the Nintendo switch

Some XBOX 360 games from my collections

JOE & MAC CAVEMAN NINJA for NES

STARWING for SNES from my libraries

View attachment 1129865
View attachment 1129866
View attachment 1129867
View attachment 1129868

This is SNAPTRAP. A g1 TRANSFORMER from the 80s. One of my all time favorites
I love seacons

I got this one
images

I don’t think I posted this one but I got king Poseidon / piranacon

IMG 1520

I am actually trying to sell it, since it doesn’t fit in with my collection now since I moved to MP only.

But there is this one I might get from TFC toys. It scales much better with the stuff I got.

A whole bunch of ps4 games from my vaults

I love seacons

I got this one
images

I don’t think I posted this one but I got king Poseidon / piranacon

View attachment 1130347

I am actually trying to sell it, since it doesn’t fit in with my collection now since I moved to MP only.

View attachment 1130354
But there is this one I might get from TFC toys. It scales much better with the stuff I got.
I love the seacons too and would like to have more of them. I found this one: https://showzstore.com/tfc-poseidon-p-04-ironshell_p0265.html
Do you know if they are planning to release all the seacons soon?

My SCORPONOC action figure from the TRANSFORMERS franshise. This is the original g1 version from the 80s

I love the seacons too and would like to have more of them. I found this one: https://showzstore.com/tfc-poseidon-p-04-ironshell_p0265.html
Do you know if they are planning to release all the seacons soon?
TFC toys reissued the entire set recently.
You can find it on showz for 399. Solid price it’s on sale actually.

All the accessories for the SCORPONOC figure i posted above

TFC toys reissued the entire set recently.
You can find it on showz for 399. Solid price it’s on sale actually.

Thanx bro! I have to get that figure. It´s a little pricey but i love the seacons so much.

Amazing figure
It´s a classic. I have the head and everything else in that plastic bag since i don´t have room to display it at the moment. We need more room bro, and more money, and more TRANSFORMERS!

Thanx bro! I have to get that figure. It´s a little pricey but i love the seacons so much.
It looks awesome. I got the TFC hades & I was pretty happy with it. It’s not fanstoys build quality or paint but plastic is solid still & combined mode holds together well. Would expect the same for their seacons.

It looks awesome. I got the TFC hades & I was pretty happy with it. It’s not fanstoys build quality or paint but plastic is solid still & combined mode holds together well. Would expect the same for their seacons.

View attachment 1130364
I trust you bro. You seem to know your stuff when it comes to TRANSFORMERS. I also want the PRIMUS figure so i need extra cash! Being a collector can be costly.

The PRIMUS i want is this one https://showzstore.com/01-studio-primus-the-creator_p4070.html

More awesome XBOX 360 titles from my collections.

Do you actually play all the games you've collected over the years or are you just a collector like the game chasers for example.
I want and try and play them all but i´m working full time so that is an issue. Sometimes i dream of being NEET so i could really start to explore and enjoy all this stuff. How about you?

I trust you bro. You seem to know your stuff when it comes to TRANSFORMERS. I also want the PRIMUS figure so i need extra cash! Being a collector can be costly.

The PRIMUS i want is this one https://showzstore.com/01-studio-primus-the-creator_p4070.html
I want that one as well. It’s looks great but i heard it has a painful transformation. Just like with the unicron you have to be careful to not break the small details during the transformation.