Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

collectorcels what do you collect?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
what do you collect

I don’t collect anything anymore but I used to collect pokemon cards and even rocks when I was very young. Jfl

I don’t collect anything anymore but I used to collect pokemon cards and even rocks when I was very young. Jfl
what type of rocks? metamorphic rock, igneous rocks or sedimentary rocks?

I don't collect much but I do collect some Manga. I'm currently collecting the One Punch Man series.

Rejections, I have hundreds of them.

Pictures of prime virgin JBs.

"I walk the highwire...
Gotta walk real high
To see today."
- fields of the nephilim.

Actually, I collect swords and knives and non-powered (antique) sharp-edged yard tools. Such as scythes and stuff. Shovels and picks too.

My latest acquisition was a buck switchable. Not rare but, made in America. Too heavy to actually carry, but it's legal to carry here. I'm not really into switchblades - too fragile. (Snappy;) But it's cool anyway.

I use various swords for yard work. It's very satisfying.
I used to have a huge antique axe collection but I had to sell most if them (sad face) for a emergency money.

Skins in some games :feelstrash:

Bro exactly the same here..
Fucking rocks man. And I had fucking loads of those books that you store the Pokémon cards in.

Consecutive days of not having sex.