Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Collectivism

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Is this what late stage collectivism looks like?

If they were white things would be more even orderly and polite

Just saying

Just saying
but orderly and more polite is why whites are so gay

Filthy gooks and their subhuman gook diet

There are workable forms of collectivism and then there are not workable forms of collectivism, in my mind collectivism can work when differences are acknowledged between people, but the kind of collectivism that states all people are equal in relation towards each other is doomed to failure.

Also, collectivism works if you have a benevolent authority, state, or government in place, it won't work if you have a corrupt plutocratic head at the top where all means of distribution favors impoverishing the vast majority of people. People in power have lost sight as to why organized government was created historically to begin with, since they utilize it primarily for themselves while treating everybody else below them like zoo animals held in a state of captivity. How to solve it all? I think we're past the point of intervening solutions or social political reform, the collapse of civilization across the entire globe is all but inevitable in my mind. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
No, since they are just thinking about themselves when picking the food

Just saying
Keep worshipping Becky. She'll continue worshipping 3 inch bbc's