Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Colin Powell dies at 84 due to Covid "complications" (......and cancer) despite being fully vaccinated

proudweeb

proudweeb

they wanna see my dead cuz of my hops
★★★★★
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell dies from Covid complications

Powell, 84, was fully vaccinated from Covid-19, his family said, and had been treated at Walter Reed National Medical Center, but was suffering from serious underlying conditions.

Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of a type of white blood cell, which can harm the body's immune system. It’s unclear what complications he experienced from Covid-19 or when he tested positive for the disease. The family also did not say when he was vaccinated or if he had received a booster shot.

Powell became the first Black secretary of state under President George W. Bush. As the nation’s chief diplomat, Powell delivered a well-known speech to the United Nations Security Council in February 2003 laying out the White House argument for invading Iraq and stating that there was intelligence that the country had weapons of mass destruction.

U.S. troops launched an invasion the following month. The evidence he presented about Iraq having biological weapons was later proven to be incorrect. Powell left the administration shortly after Bush’s re-election in 2004."

LIFEFUEL; the American demon is dead!
mo7ami shaytan devils advocate colin powell unsc iraq wmd report lie death  god shaitan war 03-02-06

LIFEFUEL; the demon is dead!
mo7ami shaytan devils advocate colin powell unsc iraq wmd report lie death  god shaitan war 03-02-06
he was pretty much the architect of the iraq and afghanistan wars, some good leadership skills there :feelsohh:

I've said it before, I'll say it again: You could die of a bullet to the head and they'd still blame it on coronavirus if you have it in your system.

I miss that nigger, colon bowel.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: You could die of a bullet to the head and they'd still blame it on coronavirus if you have it in your system.
He had Parkinsons and blood cancer too

Yes yes ALL RISE FOR INCELDIA CAPITAL, CELIBATIS ISLAND! @Rotter

war criminal
He's kindergarten compared to Henry Kissinger. That son of a bitch is a true demon in human form. The blood that bastard is responsible for spilling over the past 50+ years can flood a city. All in the name of "the New World Order," as he has mentioned in interviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back