Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cold approach during the day is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE.

visage

visage

Banned
-
i approached 5 foids on my way back from grocery shopping. yes no typo. i approached FIVE and got rejected by FIVE. daygame is fucking bullshit its a scam. OF COURSE I KNEW THIS ALREADY BUT MY BRAIN FORCED ME TO APPROACH AGAIN bc i saw the sexiest girl i had seen in a while. about 5'5 huge fucking tits slim waist PHAT BOOTY. LITERALLY MY DREAM. if i didnt aproach id be thinking about her all day like a bitch. after this approach it set off a chain reaction in my brain bc of the euphoria even tho i got rejected. i hadnt approached in months before this.

not even 8+/10's can pull off daygame its a fucking god damn bullshit fairytale okay you incel fucks???????? IM NOT SAYING IM 8+ THE SOCIAL DYNAMIC B/W MEN AND WOMEN TODAY IS FUCKING FUCKED. ITS OVER. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did they say when they rejected you? Let me guess they all had a boyfriend already?

Foids during the day time want nothing to do with dating or subhumans, they just want to wait till they can see and lust after Chad. Also, there is no chance of getting a virgin foid at night time, and they will 100% reject you during day time, so there is no escaping.

What did they say when they rejected you? Let me guess they all had a boyfriend already?

none of them said they had a boyfriend. actually the first bitch i approached said she was SINGLE. youre never supposed to ask a foid you cold approach if shes single but i hadnt done this in months and forgot and slipped.

the fucking absolute key is to appear as normal and harmless as possible. i am fucking normal and harmless anyway tho but you still need to put a very subtle act on bc you also dont want them making a scene. still doesnt matter. i closed with 'id like to see you again' then pulled out my phone.

ALL OF THEM HAD THE EXACT SAME RESPONSE. "NO SORRY" WITH A SMILE.

NEXT TIME ITS GOING TO BE YOURE FUCKING HOT. I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT YOU STUPID WORTHLESS CUNT.
Foids during the day time want nothing to do with dating or subhumans, they just want to wait till they can see and lust after Chad. Also, there is no chance of getting a virgin foid at night time, and they will 100% reject you during day time, so there is no escaping.

not even chad can pull off 'daygame'. its all a fucking lie.
its clubs/bars at NIGHT or online dating. for those without a social circle im sorry to say its fucking OVER FOR YOU BOYO.

Last edited:
you're butchering yourself with these cold approaches, dude. just accept your fate.

Why even try

This is why I'm on the brink of giving up with approaching. I just can't bring myself to go out and do it knowing I will just be constantly rejected.

if u have to approach it's already over

Im always too high inhib to approach sober ngl

I don't even understand how you're supposed to approach someone in public. All the foids look so busy and they're constantly looking at their phones or walking fast. I bet if I stopped a foid in public like that some whiteknight would start shit.

I don't even understand how you're supposed to approach someone in public. All the foids look so busy and they're constantly looking at their phones or walking fast. I bet if I stopped a foid in public like that some whiteknight would start shit.
Same. How do you do it? I can't even approach foids in my own social circles let alone complete strangers.

ded srs?

tbh atleast you tried

Same. How do you do it? I can't even approach foids in my own social circles let alone complete strangers.
No sub7 man has ever successfully cold approached. It's impossible.
I understand if you're tall and 7/10+, it might work, but that's brute forcing with looks. I don't even see anyone cold approaching. Strangers simply don't interact at all in public, especially men and women.