Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cold approach at bars/club vs Online Dating

Which is a better method of dating?

• Cold approach at bars/club

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Online Dating

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
But, online, you'd never even match with her, so while this sucks ass, you are actually ahead.
I think if you'd never match with her, you had no chance to begin with.
The supposed reason for this is so you have to talk into each other's ear, making you get physically close to each other... but this is actually a minus, because girls are very image-conscious and are likely to just not talk to you because they don't want to be seen close to you. It never began.
Haven't thought about this, good point.
Cold approaching happens outside these money-milking shitholes. Back when I cold approached, my favorite destinations were big box stores and supermarkets. These shops have such a general appeal that they give you a relatively random sampling of the population, and the day and time you go decides what crowd you get. People are usually alone, and they're not in that bar and club cunt headspace, they're shopping, bored, and rarely have a time constraint.

That said I literally never got laid doing this. My trophies are the rare occasions that I got a girl's number and she actually met with me again after the cold approach. I can count them on one hand.
I applaud you for cold approaching in these places. I find it that women would dismiss you even quicker in these places because they are doing things. And they could call security. Still, these successes are barely successes and they are so rare it doesn't seem to be worth the effort, rejections and risk you'd get from them.

Cold approaching has this illusion that you're closer to reaching your goal because you're physically close and can talk a bit without getting ignored/rejected, but the same rules that exist in OLD will still apply to cold approaching. It's still looks based.

Cold approach at bar if the girl is drunk