Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coin Shop. Hotbed of Incels Before Internet !

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
I took some old silver stuff, a few Euros, and other junk into a coin Shop.

Holy smokes. That Incel had on a plastic visor over a shaved Nog potato, wire rim glasses, and chipped teeth.

I think he had an orgasm on the spot, sorting through the coins.

The other guy in there was bigger than a grizzly bear, reading an old Jughead comic book.

I've figured out where Incels worked before there was an internet

You should have kept your silver, man.

I don't think now is the time to convert precious metals to cash, unless you're in urgent need for money.

> converting precious metal to fiat
uh...

Lifefuel for coin collectors.

Today at the coin store I was minding my own truecel business as some Chad came in and presented me old silver, a few Euros and other things he probably regarded as trash. Damn shit, I ripped this dude off I am nearly sorry for it.

Lifefuel for coin collectors.

Today at the coin store I was minding my own truecel business as some Chad came in and presented me old silver, a few Euros and other things he probably regarded as trash. Damn shit, I ripped this dude off I am nearly sorry for it.
Congratulations!

I once bought 6 oz sterling at a yard sale for $0.5! I trad3d .5 of it for a days Labor! Lol...