Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coffee Maxxing for productivity and happiness, and to get rid of depression

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
what drinking coffee does:

makes you happy for few hours

what long term coffee drinking does:

1. morning -
you wake up sad, tired
2. after morning - you eat *1 and drink shitton of coffee (well, tolerance grows) and then you feel energized as fuvk,very happy, motivated productive and disciplined,. your depression and sadness is out. youre only motivated happy guy now who doesnt care about sex (coffee weakens your libido). if anything, you think about fapping only to get back to productivity, and you wont fap more than once per 3 days even without doing any nofaps.

*1 - (always eat A LOT before first coffee,, like super huge meal, like 2 or 3 meals in one, to make the coffee stronger and longer. you also can drink more coffee if you ate big meal cause it will get split for whole day as your belly is full of food, and digestion of this food will slow digestion of coffee and it will work for whole day instead of 2h)

3. evening - coffee wears off. to me these hours are like 22:00 (or 20:00 if unlucky) to 02:00 and then I fall asleep. in this phaseyou get ultra tired and sad. you get paranoid and depressed. you feel VERY VERY bad and cant stop thinking about things like death and exaggerating the importance of people's bad opinions about you and words they said aobut you (to face or behind back) and also remind very negative experiences.
evening is soul crushnig experience. especially that I exprience it everyday

Of course the numb and tired morning AND the soul crushing evening are caused by drinking coffee. your dopamine is affected positively during the high, so it has to be affected negatively during the wearoff

but its worth it. i almost finished coding my app and been programming for 6h-8h/day or so. without coffee it would be like 1h max daily if even. LMAO

Coffee is GODs drink..

(i also do stretching, few exercises and coldshower before eating Food and drinking coffee in the morning. but thats just me.)

I don't feel anything when i drink coffee. I am starting to believe that coffee is a placebo memed upon people.

This is a really detailed explanation on how to drink coffee

What kind of app are you making and which platform?

Placebo imo. I never felt anything diff when I drank coffee

Coffee was nice for me at the start, then it started to make me have giga-anxiety
I guess that everyone is effected differently

Last edited:
I used to live on coke and energy drinks, but nowadays I can't tolerate any stims
I get terrible headaches, random muscle/joint pains and straight-up paranoia if I drink a couple cups of tea
very occasionally I OD on caffeine with yerba mate or coffee or pills to basically go into psychotic state and get the creative juices going, but I need a few days to recover after that (high doses of B vitamins and magnesium seem to help, so maybe there's some way to hack it idk)

Coffee gives me wayyy to much energy.

I used to live on coke and energy drinks, but nowadays I can't tolerate any stims
I get terrible headaches, random muscle/joint pains and straight-up paranoia if I drink a couple cups of tea
very occasionally I OD on caffeine with yerba mate or coffee or pills to basically go into psychotic state and get the creative juices going, but I need a few days to recover after that (high doses of B vitamins and magnesium seem to help, so maybe there's some way to hack it idk)
wtf bro you must be some 40kg skinny subhuman

without energy drinks I woudn't be able to work tbh

Coffee is fucking gross and caffeine does nothing for me.
I'll stick to huffing gasoline thank you

I'm 57 kg skinny subhuman, so not that far off :feelshaha:
you forgot to mention your pope kike ethnik autism

Placebo imo. I never felt anything diff when I drank coffee
LOOOL. TOTAL COPE. i was coding my app for half a year for 6-8 hours and more a day. Thats all thanks to coffee. Without it i would just be playing games, browsing forums or be depressed or id go work some low pay job (while still depressed). im certain without it i wouldnt be able to code for more than 1h a day without dying out of boredom.

You clearly dont understand what placebo is OR you dont get my message through you. and the coffee you drink and dose must be weak asf too. Keep coping

If it helps with motivation ill definitely try it because i have been very unmotivated lately
yes exactly, motivation and DISCIPLINE. motivation alone is just to want it, discipline is to actually do it

Coffee was nice for me at the start, then it started to make me have giga-anxiety
I guess that everyone is effected differently
I always have coffee anxiety and its bigger at the evenings but i learned to live with it.

I also feel bad after one or two cups of black tea. (other tea is a bit more ok tho). as for you overdosing it, i dont know if ive experienced it, i may or may not, i had few times where i felt like shit and tired and drinking more coffee would only make me feel more like shit, because i was full of it and it didnt work. perhaps thats what you mean by overdose. i took vitamin B and magnesium but didnt influence my coffee trips i think

Coffee gives me wayyy to much energy.
TRUE!

without energy drinks I woudn't be able to work tbh
exactly man, though they make me more anxious than coffee

Why not amphetamine instead? Pretty sure they mog that brown sludge, and if you don't do it for weeks on end the damage is quite minor over time.