Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coercive copulation with a foid claiming to be a femcel is not a rape

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★
By claiming to celibate involuntarily, she implies, that given a chance, she'd voluntarily do it. It means, that she consents.

Not like it matters, because any act with a sub5 guy would be considered a rape if she decides to accuse a guy of it after

Coercive copulation with a foid claiming to be a femcel is not a rape - started by foidrapist69

i don't get it

By claiming to celibate involuntarily, she implies, that given a chance, she'd voluntarily do it. It means, that she consents.
I thought about that, but it's actually not true. Even as an incel you don't have to consent to every sex, but just reasonable opportunities - for example you could certainly reject sex with an HIV infected person because you don't want to fuck up your life. So even a femcel could reject sex with a rapist based on the fact she doesn't know if he has an STD. Additionally, I think it's reasonable to say that anyone who intends to rape another person is unsafe, and that's certainly not a person anyone should even be required to spend time with.

I thought about that, but it's actually not true. Even as an incel you don't have to consent to every sex, but just reasonable opportunities - for example you could certainly reject sex with an HIV infected person because you don't want to fuck up your life. So even a femcel could reject sex with a rapist based on the fact she doesn't know if he has an STD. Additionally, I think it's reasonable to say that anyone who intends to rape another person is unsafe, and that's certainly not a person anyone should even be required to spend time with.
I wouldn't pass on this opportunity, just use a condom ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Even if it's an ultimately turning off land whale I'd use the tactic "bag on the head and for the glory of motherland"

femcels do not exist so you cant be charged for raping non-existent object:feelsokman::feelsthink:

I wouldn't pass on this opportunity, just use a condom ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Well, the rapist maybe doesn't use a condom - or at least you don't have the safety that he does.

And in some way sex where a condom is required counts less because typically you want sex because you want to have a relationship, so maybe also children, and with anyone you can only have sex with condoms, this isn't possible.
femcels do not exist so you cant be charged for raping non-existent object:feelsokman::feelsthink:
I think the intention is to show femcels don't exist.

Femcels aren`t real

Foids who claim to be femcels should be executed but also yeah they`d never fuck a Sub5 or even their looksmatch

Foids who claim to be femcels should be executed but also yeah they`d never fuck a Sub5 or even their looksmatch
If they're so desperate they should become public fleshlights for incels (and then be executed)

It need to be executed by firing squad.