Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Codependent friendships

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Growing up I always had a few friends who would accept me in each school year. They tended to be incels like me or failed normies. Unfortunately all of them ended up changing school or dropping out and leaving me all alone. The last year of high school was literally hell.

My best friend was a failed normie in the second year of high school. He looks and NT mogged me but would rather be a loner or talk with me for hours about Roman Empire or WW2. After dropping out he moved to another city and our lives slowly drifted apart.

Now I have absolutely zero friend irl. Social outcasts like me don’t leave their house anymore. And introverted NTs just find niches with other introverted NTs.

As you get older it's harder to make friends and at the same time you lose some of them. People just diverge at different points of life until you're left with nothing.

Unknown 37

all my friends gone 4D

Growing up I always had a few friends who would accept me in each school year. They tended to be incels like me or failed normies. Unfortunately all of them ended up changing school or dropping out and leaving me all alone. The last year of high school was literally hell.

My best friend was a failed normie in the second year of high school. He looks and NT mogged me but would rather be a loner or talk with me for hours about Roman Empire or WW2. After dropping out he moved to another city and our lives slowly drifted apart.

Now I have absolutely zero friend irl. Social outcasts like me don’t leave their house anymore. And introverted NTs just find niches with other introverted NTs.
Ye