Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cock size dun matter, excuse me but i just gotta have sex now with my 9x6 boyfriend

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
https://bfriends.brigitte.de/foren/...1-mein-penis-ist-zu-klein-ich-verzweifle.html

I translate:

OP:

Hi Guys...

I've really come through to write this down and sign up here as well, but I just can not ... I'll try to show you my problems and fears ...
I just have a penis that's way too small. It makes me really sick to see what kind of male packages my classmates and sports mates have. Every time I swim in school, when we change clothes in the changing room, I see the normal to oversized penises of other boys and every time I hide behind my towel. My penis is very small; I have measured it and he is just 4cm long in the floppy state; when he is agitated, he brings it to 8 to 9cm.

I met a nice girl some time ago, she meant more to me than anything else in this world. She celebrated her birthday at home, her parents were away for a few days at this time ... it was a typical party, a lot of music, lots of flirting and of course a lot of alcohol. Of course, we drank vigorously, as it was the girl's 17th birthday. All right, it was a great and successful party, the guests were all happy to go home, but my mistake was that I spent the night with her.

We slept together on her bed, pretty drunk and tipsy and so it came that we kissed etc, I do not want to describe it more precisely ... anyway, we came after a while to the point that she took hold of my penis He was still in boxer shorts and already in an excited state. I also knew in that moment that it would be quite embarrassing for the girl to see my little penis, but I thought to myself, "She certainly does not care, she loves you with a small and normal penis", but I was wrong me ... she took him out of his pants and immediately began to giggle. She asked me about a long and very loud laugh, if I was serious and if that was all I had to offer. I just did not know what to say in that moment, I was totally exhausted. When she told me then, that I was a "Dickless Wanker" and then threw me out of her house in the middle of the night

Since that day I struggle with myself every day, just crying around every day and no longer dare to get involved with girls, because I'm afraid of rejection and do not want to be ridiculed.

What can I do? Are there penile extensions? Psychiatrist?"

And after that: The typical "Size dun matter" comments:

Hello Arne!

Please do not worry so much about it, there are also other body parts, with which a man can spoil the women additionally! (Fingers, lips ....)

I've had really good experiences with men whose penis is not that big - most of them were true foreplayers :)

A not so big penis is also very comfortable for many positions ....

Do not be despondent, develop your self-confidence, learn about it and please forget these terrible statements of this girl who just show how immature she is.

All the best for your further journey!"

''t is important to me to feel good from the head ........... The length of the penis is not as important as the foreplay and other trainable abilities that go with it. Also, there are toys, practices without penis, etc., which can be complementary."

''Most of this topic has already been written. It often does not depend on the size. And many women feel a smaller penis than more comfortable than these "Megabolzen" that hardly a woman really "correct" can accommodate.

The most important thing, however, is that 99% of the sex takes place in the head. In other words, if a woman really loves you, then she will feel like having sex with you.''

there are way more comments than that, but i dont see a sense in Posting them here since it's Always the same bullshit, BUT, OP's thread wasnt just a thread but also a poll question

Now take a look at the unironically results^^ (ive translated the screenshot)

Attachments

• Screenshot (219).png
    Screenshot (219).png
    72.8 KB · Views: 87
that's what happen when youre "ascend" as a dickcel

foids are so stretched out by their mid twenties from all the bbc, chad cock and monster dildos, if you're under 8x6 you're a small to them.

The most important thing, however, is that 99% of the sex takes place in the head.

So you can have sex all the time... Ohh man, typical blue pilled garbage comments. This guy did not receive any help there.

Regarding to the poll:
Only 18% are fine with that length (they also might be lying to give this guy some false hope). So actually, no female will accept it, it is quite obvious.

You put way too much effort into evaluating fucking posts from Brigitte Forum. Do yourself a favour and stay off this bullshit.

Foids literally fuck 10 plus inch dildos when they are young as fuck, of course anything under 8 inches is going to be a joke to them

giving advice from women = :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and l say it again and again : never trust what a woman says, look at what she does

he should have knocked that whore out