Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cock carousel

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
Why 90-95% of women in the West during their prime years choose sex with a very big amount of handsome Chads, but after prime years they try find betabux even if he doesn't handsome?
Why not find one handsome guy who now makes good money or is able to make good money in the future instead of chaotically fucking with crowds of Chads?

Promiscuity is normal thing nowadays? Why? It's degenerate thing.
Why people don't want monogamy?
B4AC7B1A 6A40 4101 B589 787A42751FBD

Random loser

Idk chief, something is off about this thread

Why 90-95% of women in the West during their prime years choose sex with a very big amount of handsome Chads, but after prime years they try find betabux even if he doesn't handsome?
Why not find one handsome guy who now makes good money or is able to make good money in the future instead of chaotically fucking with crowds of Chads?

Promiscuity is normal thing nowadays? Why? It's degenerate thing.
Why people don't want monogamy?
View attachment 372628

Women think that rejection is a light thing, then why is it when they get rejected by Chad they get butthurt about it?

I am no longer graycel you are inferior to me

It's cute how you think gen z foids will eventually settle down. Why should they? Society keeps rewarding their hedonistic and degenerate behavour. They've got onlyfans now. And things will only get worse.

I dunno, am not an american foid, try asking a forum where there are alot of americanfoids. Reddit r sumthing like that.