Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cock carousel riding roastie gets pumped and dumped by a Tinder Chad and is grateful for it

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I told him (in very limited terms) about my past relationships. I told him I was seeking help. I asked him for a second chance. He said no. His exact reply was “I just don’t think I can do it, but I wish you well”.
BUT YALL: I am so grateful. I’m grateful that a wonderful, handsome man was interested in me. I’m grateful that I had feelings for him, because honestly before him i wasn’t sure if I’d ever be attracted to anyone ever again. And I’m grateful that it hurts—- because that means I’ve moved out of a constant state of pain where I probably wouldn’t even have noticed before. I’m grateful for new opportunities, and I’m grateful he let me go to find them.

We need an uprising, I can't take this shit anymore.

Put suifuel tag man, please.

> 9705 updoots

Stoopid whore. Not gonna read words written by a woman esp one talking about her love life.

Fuck that bitch, next time Tyrone or chad should beat her to death

"Put yourself out there" means "aggressively dick hop from chads to chad, and be proud of being a used cumbucket because chad can't commit to every woman."

“I left a toxic relationship”
“Y’all”

All the boxes are being checked.

>I got my heart broken but I’m gonna survive.
powerful. so brave

You'd be happy she got dumped by foids never regret it

Teeehee I never thought my pussy would get wet for chad again

"Put yourself out there" means "aggressively dick hop from chads to chad, and be proud of being a used cumbucket because chad can't commit to every woman."
scary to imagine that majority of the women out there think like this
kinda feels bad about the next generation
fatherless and only seeks short-term pleasure

What a filthy whore.

BUT YALL: I am so grateful. I’m grateful that a wonderful, handsome man beat the shit out of me. I’m grateful that I had feelings for him, because honestly before him i wasn’t sure if I’d ever be attracted to anyone ever again. And I’m grateful that it really hurts and had to get lots of stitches —- because that means I’ve moved out of a constant state of pain where I probably wouldn’t even have noticed before. I’m grateful for new opportunities for getting beaten up again, and I’m grateful he let me go to find them.

lol chad can do no wrong. If he beat the shit out of her she would be grateful that she learned something

"I am glad chad gave me the privilege of taking his dick for a couple of weeks"

JFL at foids

Why do foids act so cringy around chads

for foids cahd can do no wrong, they are the most pathethic creatures on earth

Same whore who will be yapping her sjw and feminist trash.

Whores never regret chads they fucked lol