Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Coalburner roastie writes an article encouraging white girls to fuck Tyrones

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
1592615419 2
"To every racist person who has something to say about any of my relationships, I truly hope one day you realize how ignorant you sound. I hope you're embarrassed to know you judged an innocent little girl for falling in love with a boy who treated her right- yes, he treated me right.
And to the girl reading this, punished because her parents found out she was texting a black boy, push through. They come around when they see it's nothing other than love (some do anyways). It gets better and love always, always prevails. Love your chocolate boys if that's what you love."
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Jfl white females are a complete disgrace

When u get mogged by oogly niggers it’s over

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbccccccc

Just wait till he pumps and dumps her, she'll be changing her tune.

Bee bee see pill

Whitecels on rage fueled suicide watch.

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

>promotes black guys
>disregards Asians, curries, Arabs, Latinos

And she has the nerve to talk about racism? Just lol at this dumb cunt.

Look at that pic and know no foid will EVER be that happy that you're alive.

White, nasty ass curry... doesn't matter. NONE EVER WILL.

>promotes black guys

It's no coincidence shes dating a 6'5 high testosterone football player.
This bitch would happily genocide Asians/latinos for being short and low t

>promotes black guys

Imagine thinking genociding all males because the skin tone and size of their penis isn’t racist/smalldickphobic

Your average "peaceful refugee"

Review berserker 1

One thing you'll never see women do to test the limits and see if they get an angry response... date Curries, Rices or non-Tyrones black men.

Meh I don't mind. It's not like she is rejecting me for that nigger. Also that black guy is a classic 6'6 Tyrone. I bet she's wouldn't even dare to talk to a 5'9 blackcel. Tyrone only teehee

"To every sane person who has something to say about any of my relationships, I truly hope one day you realize how right you sound. I hope you're proud to know you judged a grown ass roastie for getting pumped and dumped with a negroid who pumped and will dump me right- yes, he will beat me right.
And to the other roasties reading this, punished because her parents found out she was texting a negroid, push through and say hi to the street. They come around when they see it's nothing other than fucking because my life is a big party. It gets worst and single mother always prevails to have gov assistsnce. Get pumped and dumped by a tyron because the jew control the medias and tell me what to think and what to do.
I translated her roastie dialect.

And of course he's a 6'7 high T gigamogger :feelsree:

Last edited:
Worthless Tyrone cock sucking cunt

I translated her roastie dialect.
Cope, these roasties are still living in pure bliss
They dont think logically like men do. So to them getting gangbanged and abused by tyrones is a better life than being married to some good natured normie

Good luck raising Tyrone's baby by yourself whore.

Niggers can literally get any girl they want. Highest SMV

i said this before, white foids are leading the charge for degeneracy.

She gets to virtue signal and to get fuugged by a muscular tall dude. That's all a foid can ask for.
Wonder she didn't choose to play her "WowI'mSoNotRacist" card by dating an ugly curry

Why does it matter if he's black? Bitches want alphas only regardless of race

Then why isnt she telling females to date goodlooking guys in general? She specifically tells them to date black guys and destroy white men

If he was white chad no one would care.

Isn't it funny how people here get up in arms if a black dick is entering a girl but a white dick entering a girl is okay?

Pretty gay to get mad over what dick enters a girl unless its yours. While they're screaming nigger as if its going to do anythjng, Tyrone is fucking this girl raw.

JFL

Download

LMAO if anyone actually read that article that bitch says how her White female friends all shamed her for dating niggers.

Keep coping for niggers though.

Then why isnt she telling females to date goodlooking guys in general? She specifically tells them to date black guys and destroy white men
Where does she say that?
LMAO if anyone actually read that article that bitch says how her White female friends all shamed her for dating niggers.

Keep coping for niggers though.
They wanted that 6'6 tyrone for themselves. Isn't it obvious?

She writes so much emotional bullshit when she is dating him just because of BBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back