Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Coal burner gets a beat down and a bloody nose by sheboon at little ceasers!

of course this would happen at lil ceaser's lmao

Black women are high T and violent, they get legitimately angry when they see a black man with any other race of woman :feelsugh:

ugly white coal burning std riddled nasty nigger loving whore had it coming :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he thought 1 inch is 5cm :feelskek::feelskek: so he really has like a 6 inch stinky prick
I’m surprised their hasn’t been a @Sneir penis pic leaked he already posted a pic of his poo in the loo!

One based sheboon.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:the little nigglet mongrel looks nothing like the mother

For whatever reason I genuinely thought that White women were physically stronger than non-White women, must be because of all the Hollywood showing White women beat up everyone without much effort and sheboons being depicted as all-talk and weak whenever an actual fight breaks out. Guess that real life isn't like this, this mudshark got a big beating. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

For whatever reason I genuinely thought that White women were physically stronger than non-White women, must be because of all the Hollywood showing White women beat up everyone without much effort and sheboons being depicted as all-talk and weak whenever an actual fight breaks out. Guess that real life isn't like this, this mudshark got a big beating. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
White women are not stronger than any other race except noodle

3/10 satisfaction hitting in the head is boring i was hoping she would get kicked by niggorilla in stomach too:feelskek:

Based sheboon, the white whore nigger lover deserves it

Sheboons are high testosterone monsters. The power ranking of foids goes like this: Black African >>> Latina > Eastern European > Nordic and Western European > MENA > Jew > Indian > East Asian.

Last edited:
Lmfaooooo she dragged her literally kicking and screaming outta that shit hole

doesn't this make you happy? foids destroying other foids?

what a time to be alive :society:

You thought white women were stronger than she-gorillas? :fuk::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sheboons are high testosterone monsters. The power ranking of foids goes like this: Black African >>> Latina > Eastern European > Nordic and Western European > MENA > Jew > Indian > East Asian.
Yeah this