Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coachella herpes cases reaches 250 per day

B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
Here's the main story about it.

Turns out that if you promote degeneracy amongst the young masses, the end result is disease and other complications. Of course now they want things like men paying taxes so STD treatment is free. Mind you there is a very good chance that within the next 5 years this could be a possibility, feminism is very good at controlling society and playing victim.

In Brazil the state pays for AIDS treatment to faggots, shit's expensive as fuck.

Last edited:
In Brazil the state pays AIDS treatment to faggots, shit's expensive as fuck.

Fucking ragefuel, only lifefuel about this is that as more AID's treatment is used, the dieases becomes anti biotic resistant.

STDs are the mark of the devil.
You should never feel sorry for people with these diseases unless they're hereditary.

Thank God for his natural punishment for degeneracy

You should never feel sorry for people with these diseases unless they're hereditary.

Based

Thank God for his natural punishment for degeneracy

This is pretty much the one thing women who promote slutty lifestyles cant ignore. Yes they can make many excuses and lies about other societal aspects of promiscuity but they cant defend the diseases.

giphy.gif

Lifefuel tbh, these privileged, degenerate, concert going, normie fags think they are invincible until they get a reality check.

You know who I wish was there?

we need more super powerful and lethal stds to clean up degeneracy

I’m just waiting for AIDS too evolve and be more drug resistant and even more lethal. That would be some good entertainment

Based

This is pretty much the one thing women who promote slutty lifestyles cant ignore. Yes they can make many excuses and lies about other societal aspects of promiscuity but they cant defend the diseases.
Nature’s own biological warfare against sluts, isn’t it glorious? Even better that herpes is lifelong and incurable. :feelsokman:

Haha, sluts btfo

In Brazil the state pays for AIDS treatment to faggots, shit's expensive as fuck.
I should go there then for free money as AIDS don't exist and everyone who takes the expensive test always get positive, even if they are virgin jfl (not joking).

If I throw the meds who are the ones who causes the symptoms I should be fine.

I LOVE STD XOXOXO :heart::heart:

Good, let it spread.

Forever will they be infected lol.

We need that flesh eating STD to eat them all up.

STDs are the mark of the devil.
well you can get them through injection or bad hospital procedures.
Me too, but the leftists are pestering him a lot.
He's a hardcore zionist so more than likely he's pretending to be a cool right wing strongman of the free world when in reality he's just going to push pozz on the down lo just like Zognald Trump.