Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Co workers you bump into that ignore you when you say hi to them

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
Specifically foid co workers - not all but some that feel repelled by you.

Also, foids co workers that would feel unsafe to leave the office the last one with you, so they would ask you when you leave and/or let them know in advance when you leave.

Anyone experienced something similar? I don't care for most parts, but when something like this happens it just another reminder that you're treated as a subhuman, being disrespected, insulted indirectly (you can kinda tell what's happening as someone who is blackpilled).

Last edited:
No but there was this foid that wanted to take a picture with other foid and made me move so that i wasnt shown on the picture .... usually most people that i greet . greet me back i think its a matter of manners more than how ugly or pretty u are if they're dicks they're dicks

I like when they don't respond when you say "good day", but if you don't greet them, they say that you are rude.

Incels who only get ignored by young foids should count their blessings because there are much worse things that can happen to us. I was once forced to leave a highly-paid job because someone falsely accused me of sexual harassment. The company gave me two options: Either resign or get fired. I had worked there for nearly three years and did everything for the company. Show up early, leave late, work my ass off everyday, and lead others when I was promoted to a managerial position. All it took was one foid who felt uncomfortable around me and wanted me gone to erase years of hard work and irreparably damage my career. I did absolutely nothing wrong. I never harassed anyone the entire time I was there. My biggest crime was having an unattractive face in the presence of foids.

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist in the corporate world; if a foid is so repulsed by your presence she will make up false charges in hopes of getting rid of you.

Last edited:
Just glare at them like I do (srs). Better to be hated than to be a nice little cuck and take it tbh.

I don't even say hi to most of them because i'm retarded and despise them. When I try to be polite I get exact same reaction as you described. Only difference is that this happens in universr/school

No people always want to say hi to me. I’m the one who tries to pretend not to see people I know out in public.

Nah one of my coworkers bought me lunch after i got fired

There is this 20ish girl at my work who never greets me in the morning, its has gotten so fucking weird even my normie coworker once asked what have I done to her and he was quite amazed when I said that I have never talked with her.

I like when they don't respond when you say "good day", but if you don't greet them, they say that you are rude.
This. Colleagues say I'm rude because I don't say hello. But when I do, I get ignored. Why say hello if nobody cares?

I don't work with foids luckily.

There is this 20ish girl at my work who never greets me in the morning, its has gotten so fucking weird even my normie coworker once asked what have I done to her and he was quite amazed when I said that I have never talked with her.

Yea I guess that's part of the problem - if you don't constantly talk to them to create rapport, they deem you as the quiet creepy guy because you don't conform to social norms, so they rather avoid any interaction with you. Funny thing is that when they do need something from you work related, then it's like all normal. Fucking hypocrites.

I had some foid coworker who would constantly work and stand next to me and shoot me looks, completely ignored her but I think she was making up bs accusations to her supervisor boyfriend. Everytime that manlet walked by he'd lock eye contact with me but never say anything. I got sick of it and got into a habit of staring him down first

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back