Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Co-worker wagies were talking about how they lost their virginities today

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
A conversation I was dreading for a long time now. It finally happened today. I'll spare most of the details, but normies are fucking savages jfl. One guy lost his virginity outside a nightclub, another in his friend's garden and another one in his mom's car.
When they asked me, I froze for a second because I was trying to think up of something but then I decided to only half lie. I told them I lost it in a brothel in Spain, which sounded kinda cool in my head. The reality is I lost it in my hometown to a prostitute.

My half-relatives lost theirs in adolescence. I lost mine...

Yeah, I hate that now I'm gonna have to listen to normies' stories on how they lost their virginities.

I don't envy anyone who needs to interact with normies on a daily basis :fuk:

"virgin shaming isn't real"
"sex doesn't matter"
-IT tards

ER moment right there.

Tbh I'd have done the same and told I lost my virginity abroad so no one can verify

Tbh I'd have done the same and told I lost my virginity abroad so no one can verify
yeah i was scared if I said I lost it here, they'd ask me for a name or something

A conversation I was dreading for a long time now. It finally happened today. I'll spare most of the details, but normies are fucking savages jfl. One guy lost his virginity outside a nightclub, another in his friend's garden and another one in his mom's car.
When they asked me, I froze for a second because I was trying to think up of something but then I decided to only half lie. I told them I lost it in a brothel in Spain, which sounded kinda cool in my head. The reality is I lost it in my hometown to a prostitute.
Cringe. You’re not an incel, you're just an retarded thirsty simp animal. Just imagine paying for sex. :feelskek:

Never been asked in my life. I have no reason to lie about it either, at least where I work I don’t think anyone would care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back