Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel .co survived the braincel invasion

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
I was concerned that the quality of this forum would go down once that braincel refugees would come here. But it's alright. The vibe is a little bit different, but it's still .co.

It is a little bit like an Irish pub. Everyone drinks beer and whisky. Nowadays, you can't help but notice that sometimes people also order appletinis and cosmopolitans, but you don't mind as you happily sip your beer with your fiends. Somebody commented on the bartender wearing bunny ears and being topless, but you wouldn't have noticed if he didn't point it out.

Yeah, they are fine, a lot of them have gotten weeded out and banned so far though.

Somebody commented on the bartender wearing bunny ears and being topless, but you wouldn't have noticed if he didn't point it out.
@RegisterUserName

Ok sorry, screw what I said, .co has suffered severe damage from braincels

I was concerned that the quality of this forum would go down once that braincel refugees would come here. But it's alright. The vibe is a little bit different, but it's still .co.

It is a little bit like an Irish pub. Everyone drinks beer and whisky. Nowadays, you can't help but notice that sometimes people also order appletinis and cosmopolitans, but you don't mind as you happily sip your beer with your fiends. Somebody commented on the bartender wearing bunny ears and being topless, but you wouldn't have noticed if he didn't point it out.
JFL what changed your opinion in a matter of hours?

Thanks for coming to your senses, this place is contaminated now with these refugees...

Thanks for coming to your senses, this place is contaminated now with these refugees...

Very few members actually came here. Even fewer of them post on a regular basis.

Very few members actually came here. Even fewer of them post on a regular basis.
Stil i think a fair amount came, and its a case of the loud minority again, i cant believe some of these posts they make, ive seen a lot but this is ridicilous

we need as many members as we can get

why the fuck you guys think you are superior because you have a less shitty version of a website? jfl at coping superiorcels

As a braincel refugee, this forum would be ten times better if you hided post count of all users. Prove me wrong.

why the fuck you guys think you are superior because you have a less shitty version of a website? jfl at coping superiorcels
This forum is alot better than the braincels subreddit. Nobody forces you to stay. Nobody will miss you if you go.

Redditcels with attitude lmao

As a braincel refugee, this forum would be ten times better if you hided post count of all users. Prove me wrong.
Agree. But you will get used to the low quality spam.

Its just a forum thing

.co has too many autists that can't understand humour, not to mention they have an attention span of a rat so they sperg out when faced with a top quality robert meme and belt out: "TLDR. Not a single word was read!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:" despite their reply being longer than the actual meme

a meme section wouldn't attract any more braincels users at this point because everyone's too busy denying JBW and heightpill on ID

I'm ok with the occasional shitpost and some humor. But spamming Wojacks and Pepes is not funny, neither are posts about playing with feces.

This forum is alot better than the braincels subreddit. Nobody forces you to stay. Nobody will miss you if you go.

Redditcels with attitude lmao
i like being here man, its just that why the fuck some people feel superior to other because they use other website lol

i like being here man, its just that why the fuck some people feel superior to other because they use other website lol
This so much. The circlejerk between known high number posts sometimes doesn't make me feel like posting.