Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious .CO Seems Like A Very Small Community

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Not saying that is bad as there is good amount of variety even in a userbase this small.
The number of members isn't much and the number of online people is even extremely small despite the media attention incels have.
IT has died with 300K members but now is barely 2K members, everything looks small despite the "media attention"
.Net is even smaller and looksmax isn't that much bigger. I guess this just shows the extend of media using scapegoats

it is, because this isnt on a big social media site like reddit.

this isnt on a big social media site like reddit.
i wonder if more users would register here if .co looked like reddit (which is a terrible idea)

Indeed, we are very few. Around 200 registered users and around 2k no registered at all times might seem a lot but its actually pathetic. I guess the absurd demonization carried by mass media made a lot of incels in denial fearful of the online community. If you think incels are terrorists (lmao) you are not probably even gonna try to google "incels" just in case. I guess normies actually won. As always.

Should be bigger tbh

small but big dick

The place still seems to have a far bigger fan base than member base. And by fan I mean morons who think they are 'studying' the place and actually use it in lectures and bullshit to justify 'toxic masculinity'

Yes we have a small userbase tbh.

i wonder if more users would register here if .co looked like reddit (which is a terrible idea)
no i dont think that would help much. 95% of the internet doesnt use anything but big social media sites (twitter, youtube, facebook reddit etc) anyway this forums exposure isnt all that good. and a lot of people (even blackpilled incels) are scared of registering on this forum because of feds.

and i agree the reddit layout is cancer

I'm pretty convinced that most of the people subscribed/upvoting shit on IT were just bots. there was so few actual active members there and the average post got 7-8 upvotes, except for the top posts which got like 10k

We have like 300 active users

Around 200 registered users and around 2k no registered at all times might seem a lot but its actually pathetic
so many users are banned

What was the highest you guys have seen? When you look at the weight of the word incel compared to the size of the community it's like this forum is based on a meme. It's just crazy that big new websites and popular YouTubers talk about Incels so much.
Seems like a feminist agenda (maybe obviously) targeting all men who'd like to defend men's rights whether they know the incels.co website or not using ER and AM as scapegoats. This is like fucked up.

Good thing tbh, the smaller the userbase the better the posters here( also jfl at the postmaxxers) don't want to open the floodgates of normalcy

Indeed, we are very few. Around 200 registered users and around 2k no registered at all times might seem a lot but its actually pathetic. I guess the absurd demonization carried by mass media made a lot of incels in denial fearful of the online community. If you think incels are terrorists (lmao) you are not probably even gonna try to google "incels" just in case. I guess normies actually won. As always.
tbh back when I only posted on braincels my impression of this community came entirely from the stuff posted on IT. I still disagree with all the talk about violence and JBs here but it's pretty easy to just ignore the conversations about that stuff

I'm pretty convinced that most of the people subscribed/upvoting shit on IT were just bots. there was so few actual active members there and the average post got 7-8 upvotes, excepyt for the top posts which got like 10k
I've no idea about them really if anyone knew would be helpful because in this small community you really get to know people by recognizing their names and avis.

I've no idea about them really if anyone knew would be helpful because in this small community you really get to know people by recognizing their names and avis.
not sure I understand. are you asking about what IT was?

Yeah, like how likely was it that it was made of mostly bots bur I guess I don't know even if we could get a proof of the large number of bots.
But I've heard like BrazilianSigma was the only poster or something so it sounds logical that they were mostly bots.
I really find the idea of vocal minority weird. At least .CO users somewhat keep it inside here but also the website is open to public viewing and is reviewed by a much larger community.

What was the highest you guys have seen? When you look at the weight of the word incel compared to the size of the community it's like this forum is based on a meme. It's just crazy that big new websites and popular YouTubers talk about Incels so much.
Seems like a feminist agenda (maybe obviously) targeting all men who'd like to defend men's rights whether they know the incels.co website or not using ER and AM as scapegoats. This is like fucked up.

This gets flooded by normies every time the media blames incels for any unrelated massacre. As far as i now, those are the moments when more new users join.
But, as far as i remember (i dont pay much attention to it tbh) i think the community has been slowly growing since i joined. I think a year ago there were not +2k people at all times. And when i joined, there were never more than 500.
Anyway, a lot of good people left because of the youngcels, volcels, fakecels (like @Weed), postmaxxers.. . @Maeror and @KyloRen for example. Now most people posting are tall, or good looking, or not virgins.... We are more people now but the quality of the content is at its lowest ever.

Anyway, mods know this forum infinitely better than me. Dare to tag some of them as ask them lol.

Last edited:
We have like 300 active users
At this moment. But a lot more than that made over 3 million posts over the past two and a half years.

Last edited:
it's pretty easy to just ignore the conversations about that stuff
Postmaxxing is way way worse in my opinion. But yeah... just dont feed what you dont like and hope it to eventually disappear.

We are more people now but the quality of the content is at its lowest ever.
Yeah, seems so, even colorfulcels posting femcels aren't real like we already don't know if and they post it on [Rage Fuel] I think it should rather be [JFL] because foids considering themselves is either a joke a or display of low IQ which both are to be laughed at instead of getting angry.

I think that this site was at it's peak popularity back in 2018, thats when we had a lot of shootings and events surrounding this community that made people interested and want to join, plus there were a lot of infamous users here before they got banned @Albocel @NEETAndTidy and @catfishman. If anyone here remembers those days when it the memes were better and users were edgier.

I wonder what people will think 10 years later when they see this website
Me too. I hope it's a lot bigger and inceldom becomes eradicated, and the users talk about fucking their teen virgin wives.

Me too. I hope it's way bigger and inceldom becomes eradicated, and the users talk about fucking their teen virgin wives.

lol That will never happen when simps and cucks are still alive and women having rights

Thats why BrendioEE must be unbanned

We recently reached 4,000,000 posts
When you divide that you don't really get a big number tbh something like 350, My account has been activated like 2 or 3 days ago I'm already higher than 200 posts.
Me too. I hope it's a lot bigger and inceldom becomes eradicated, and the users talk about fucking their teen virgin wives.
Based

lol That will never happen when simps and cucks are still alive and women having rights
Simps and cucks will be shamed by all the based blackpillers. Not all men are simps, most can be bluepilled or redpilled because they haven't heard of the blackpill yet. Once the normie scare tactics stop working they'll be visiting here a lot more.

LoL imagine BrazilianSigma wasn't the only IT poster and the subreddit had 300K member, so many would have been blackpilled. It's been said that BrazilianSigma himself shut the subreddit but if the 300K members were real the cucked reddit wouldn't let 300K people getting blackpilled, they'd way sooner shut down the IT themselves instead of BSigma because IT already committed many crimes themselves. Afterall what do .CO users lose when the IT cucks bully, I don't know cuz obviously I'm a greycel. Seems like something stupid but if they'd managed to get bots there may be some merit under it, yet I don't know if 300K bots is really a good number or not.

Well, bcuz it is ight?

It's just media uses incels in favor of their feminist agenda boosting IT cucks numbers to 300K using bots, so the forum (.co) that doesn't have more than 500 users only at any given time would get to be a target.
And IT cucks had to self terminate themselves because they were starting to paint a picture of them being pedos.
It's simply incredible that majority of the content is posted by one user, and he has al accounts but does it use it at different times or Brazilian Sigma is just a mouthpiece for other hidden users?

Last edited:
Is the biggest forum of incels