Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clubs / bars were more brutal than tinder when I did PUA 10 years ago

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I was so into PUA I would piss away all my time travelling to big cities and going to clubs thinking it would get me laid.

- Average height was 6'3+ in clubs. They don't even let guys who aren't tall or chad looking into them unless you buy a bottle.
- Going for fat girls was seriously stupid. Juggernaut law and they demand chads as well.
- At best most guys would dance with a girl all night then go home alone.
- Almost all guys went home alone or went home with who they brought.

At least you can get rejected from tinder for free without losing your time / money / risking harm or a driving while intoxicated charge.

PUA = being young white guy who gets laid and party then writes on r/theredpill on his field report about how it worked (NOT RACE BAIT)

Having to pay sounds bad. Also the risk of embarrassing yourself irl.

I was so into PUA I would piss away all my time travelling to big cities and going to clubs thinking it would get me laid.

- Average height was 6'3+ in clubs. They don't even let guys who aren't tall or chad looking into them unless you buy a bottle.
- Going for fat girls was seriously stupid. Juggernaut law and they demand chads as well.
- At best most guys would dance with a girl all night then go home alone.
- Almost all guys went home alone or went home with who they brought.

At least you can get rejected from tinder for free without losing your time / money / risking harm or a driving while intoxicated charge.
I went to a club a couple of years ago for the first time in my life. It was insane, the guys there were all roided up jocks. It was like 80% big roided up guys with those birds nest haircuts and 20% girls. I literally got pushed out of my chair by one of these jersey shore motherfuckers and on the way out someone said I was a guy from The Office (I don't watch that show so I don't get the joke).

PUA = being young white guy who gets laid and party then writes on r/theredpill on his field report about how it worked (NOT RACE BAIT)
Yea a good looking white guy no wonder “PUA” works.

I went to a club a couple of years ago for the first time in my life. It was insane, the guys there were all roided up jocks. It was like 80% big roided up guys with those birds nest haircuts and 20% girls. I literally got pushed out of my chair by one of these jersey shore motherfuckers and on the way out someone said I was a guy from The Office (I don't watch that show so I don't get the joke).

forgot to mention that

so many dudes were jjuiced to hell and back. This was before the ZYZZ misc bodybuilding days

Clubs aren’t rlly dying imo. They are sorta just like a place where tinder plays out in real life.

You’re supposedly 6’5 and 5/10 and you could get laid before tinder? Do you have severe autism?

JFL @ thinking a 5/10 face gets you laid

LOL
6’5 and before tinder? You are socially retarded if that’s true, I’m not even trying to insult you here, just pointing out and obvious fact. Either that or you’re deluded on you looks.

6’5 and before tinder? You are socially retarded if that’s true, I’m not even trying to insult you here, just pointing out and obvious fact. Either that or you’re deluded on you looks.

or you're completely retarded

but feel free to keep bumping my topics and chasing me around

or you're completely retarded

but feel free to keep bumping my topics and chasing me around

Im honestly not even trying to bring you down, so whether I’m bumping your threads or not is irrelevant. I’m legitimately confused and I’m trying to understand your situation (though I’m heavily giving you the benefit of the doubt for not being a troll). Do you not have a social circle or something?

Im honestly not even trying to bring you down, so whether I’m bumping your threads or not is irrelevant. I’m legitimately confused and I’m trying to understand your situation (though I’m heavily giving you the benefit of the doubt for not being a troll). Do you not have a social circle or something?
No, he's had a social circle of guys he played basketball with regularly before (he's also athletic as well). He's also extremely NT one of the most on the forum.

The people who buy into his stuff are autistic but he isn't lol.

Last edited:
No, he's had a social circle of guys he played basketball with regularly before (he's also athletic as well). He's also extremely NT one of the most on the forum.

He seems too emotionally triggered for a troll though, and what kind of troll gives their actual stats? He really doesn’t strike me as NT, though he might be and that could just be part of the act.

He seems too emotionally triggered for a troll though, and what kind of troll gives their actual stats? He really doesn’t strike me as NT, though he might be and that could just be part of the act.
I definitely think he is trolling although he also makes serious content/threads as well. I always thought he was a troll. When I lurked the forum I used to laugh at some of his posts. And in one post about virginity he said it was meaningless compared to simply not getting sex anymore.

It's a mix of that and standardcel (disgusted by women near his age).

I mean nobody with his experiences and past could believe stuff like "landwhales are chad only." He's clearly shit posting.

Last edited:
Anything that aims to get you sex is going to be brutal for an incel.

It's a mix of that and standardcel (disgusted by women near his age).
I believe this is highly likely tbh, he doesn’t want those in his age range and he’s too narcissistic to admit he’s past it so he’s coping by acting like the blackpill applies to his life.

I do not understand why, if his stats were accurate, he would waste so much of his time posting here if he wasn’t on some level deluded. A 6’5 man in his 30s of average looks with a social circle who spends as much time as he does in a place like this just to larp? That is too pathetic for me to imagine, no one would spend that much time here unless they absolutely had to imo, which is why part of me thinks he’s delusional or retarded.

Just orbit some poor looking farm girl blat. Clubs seem to be always on top of the game(never was in one except if one counts gogo bar as a club lol).

Massive cope JFL

I believe this is highly likely tbh, he doesn’t want those in his age range and he’s too narcissistic to admit he’s past it so he’s coping by acting like the blackpill applies to his life.

I do not understand why, if his stats were accurate, he would waste so much of his time posting here if he wasn’t on some level deluded. A 6’5 man in his 30s of average looks with a social circle who spends as much time as he does in a place like this just to larp? That is too pathetic for me to imagine, no one would spend that much time here unless they absolutely had to imo, which is why part of me thinks he’s delusional or retarded.
I mean do ugly white guys get treated like Gods in SEA? Maybe he can be averaged face at his height and be treated like a God in SEA but I don't think ugly. Here he calls himself above-average while narratting his experience.

Yeah, that's why my thai AIRBNB host who's family owned apartments asked me out for drinks lmao.

Or the girl who was like 8 years younger than me who rented her own place, had a good full time job and was light skinned told me white men are seen as gods here.

or the nurse who worked at bumrungrad international hospital in the ER who was always asking me to meet up

but im dogshit in the west

i could go on forever. i barely even tried in thailand yet i have countless stories but it's all missing the point.
edit: i quoted wrong user

UNDER 8/10 in WEST = DOG SHIT
above average tall white guy in SE asia = GOD

I'd like to end this post by saying I hope all white women get burned alive in a fire.
Massive cope JFL
He is NT bro lol. I can tell from a mile away. I would put him in the T5-10 most NT users on the forum. Maybe he's autistic and was halo'd hard by his looks but in whatever case it's not the same outcome.

Brutally interesting

I hate clubs and everything that happens in them and most people who go to them. I think about blowing them up a lot

the guys there were all roided up jocks.
It was like 80% big roided up guys
How do you know they use steroids and don't just lift with dedication and whey?

Trying to get laid as a sub-8 man was always brutal. Be it clubs or Tinder, we will always loose and Chad will always win.

Clubs and bars are now dead, it doesn’t matter now if your date is going well, all it takes is her hopping on IG since most women use IG and seeing a Chad it’s over

Night clubs are suifuel never go there.
Unless you have a gun to threaten chads with when they fuck with you.