Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clownworld

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
So today I was bitched at yet again for refusing to give my pronouns. Bitch it's not my fucking problem if you're too stupid to tell the difference between a man and a woman.

Elab GrAYface
Thumbnail Screenshot 20201108 150842 Instagram

Elab GrAYface

Basically I've been going back to school at a decent state community college to get additional qualifications but I shit you not professors and some others literally demand that you give them your pronouns and get mad at you if you refuse.

Basically I've been going back to school at a decent state community college to get additional qualifications but I shit you not professors and some others literally demand that you give them your pronouns and get mad at you if you refuse.

College is a scam, its a debt machine. When is enough of the student debt payed off, and when do you earn enough money to catch up? At age 40? After hitting the male wall.

Last edited:
College is a scam, its a debt machine. When is enough of the student debt payed off, and when do you earn enough money to catch up? At age 40? After hitting the male wall.

It's a local community college. tuition per semester is like a month's rent.

My pronouns are “subhuman” and “it”

Ur soo Valid, stuning and brave individual. :soy::foidSoy:
Kek, I actually think the concept of pronouns are weird. We should just use they/them in general instead of gender specific terms. Idk

Foid professors:feelskek::feelsgah:

What are you studying?